PDA

View Full Version : New DM looking for group

Harpalaos
February 22nd, 2019, 21:47
Looking for players to run a game on Thursdays. Around 5 to 12 Eastern, once a week. These would be 5e session about 2-4 hrs in length.

Adventures to run:
Lost Mines of Phandelver
Curse of Strahd
Tomb of Annihilation
Tales from the Yawning Portal
Lost Laboratory of Kwalish
Scourge of the Sword Coast

Various Lair Assaults and Adventure League fun

And a handful of homebrew

Rabidbat
February 22nd, 2019, 21:59
Your 5pm Est start time would be perfect for me. Is it a 5e game on Fantasy grounds tabletop with voice on discord? I'm a reliable player looking for a game that would start from 3pm to 5pm MST on Tues or Thursdays. I have moderate Fantasy grounds experience.

Rabidbat
February 22nd, 2019, 22:02
Your 5pm Est start time would be perfect for me. Is it a 5e game on Fantasy grounds tabletop with voice on discord? I'm a reliable player looking for a game that would start from 3pm to 5pm MST on Tues or Thursdays. I have moderate Fantasy grounds experience and a Std Lic.

NightFallen
February 22nd, 2019, 22:03
I am certainly interested. what module are you looking at?

Aaron James
February 23rd, 2019, 00:32
Hello! I would definitely be interested, especially if we were starting at level 1 and adventuring our way up. I like playing Druids and Barbarians, particularly with monster races from Volo’s, the Tortle Pack, etc. but am open to whatever the party needs. I have a standard license and am available pretty much any day and time. Thanks!

ODD MAN
February 26th, 2019, 01:51
Hello if your still looking I'm free most of the week nights. I'm new to 5e and FG as well.

absolutkali
February 26th, 2019, 02:55
Hello,

New player here, both to 5E and FG. Would love to join a game with some other people who are new to their rolls, or can tolerate a newbie. I'm also EST and Thursdays are ideal for me. Hope to talk to you!

MonstroSapien
February 26th, 2019, 21:50
And a handful of homebrew

Can you elaborate on what aspects will be homebrew?

Harpalaos
February 26th, 2019, 22:24
Mostly interludes between modules, maybe an adventure or two. There are a few areas, more dungeon crawls, and a few kingdoms/regions needing some added scappy adventures.

Dobby the Wise
February 27th, 2019, 00:04
Thursdays work for me too! Beginner, with discord and voice/video. Please message me if this is still available!

Mezlo
March 2nd, 2019, 00:18
Howdy this is something my wife and I would be interested in. We played in the original Neverwinter nights online game, and I personally am very familiar with FR. My wife is new to table top, but we would love to join if there is still space.

Burzum
March 2nd, 2019, 21:08
If you're still looking for an extra player, I am free at all times to play. Have discord act. Let me know, thanks!

hedrondesign
March 3rd, 2019, 22:44
I would love to get in on this. I have FG ultimate as well and can meet the Thursday night schedule no problem. I been playing D&D from 1st ed right to 5th ed. I have been using FG to run a local face to face game and I have been in several online games as well. I have most of the VIOP apps and a good mic. I am willing to play any class race and can fill gaps or make a few characters to choose from. Yeah, very flexible on the character side of things since I have played them all for years. If you are interested in letting me join I just need starting character info and I will get underway on a character(s). Also feel free to ask me any questions or voice concerns.

FuzzyBunny
May 9th, 2019, 18:00
are you still running this game, if so am interested.

DocStockton
May 13th, 2019, 08:49
I'm off on Thursdays and fridays. New to fg, but experienced with 5e. Definitely interested though. I can run whatever.

QueDaPayne
May 13th, 2019, 23:50
Have two players for you here! Will send you a DM!

FuzzyBunny
May 14th, 2019, 02:50
also interested if there is open spot

LeJohn

rgk13
July 12th, 2019, 13:35
I'm a bit late to the perade but I would also be interested if you have any spots left. Lots of RPG experience and moderate experinece with FG. Have the ultimate version. Regular play is what I'm looking for so good fit. Let me know. Thx

Kelain
July 12th, 2019, 15:07
I would be interested in the game if it can start at 6 or so. I'm in central time zone and wouldnt be home yet from work at 5pm est. Im new to FG and Dnd 5e and would like to play a Ranger

If it is starting at 5pm est for sure then I bow out and wish the game good luck

Mondonius
September 26th, 2019, 01:52
If you have room for one more I am most certainly interested!

Mondonius
September 26th, 2019, 01:58
I'd be down if you are still needing more players :)

Mondonius
September 26th, 2019, 01:59
:^)