PDA

View Full Version : Lost Mine of Phandelver - Looking For Players

Loliotaku
February 22nd, 2019, 08:33
-- All Slots Have Been Filled --

FG License: Any License - GM has Ultimate License
Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Day of week and time: Day(s) of the week to be determined. Time Likely after 7:00PM EST.
If new game, planned start date: This evening regardless of player count. 2/22 7:00PM EST
Planned Duration & Frequency: 2+ Hour Sessions
Term: Working through Lost Mine of Phandelver module

Text or Voice: Voice Required
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed: Not Recorded or Live Streamed

Roleplay & Combat mix: Combat/Story. PC background, traits, flaws, ect.. not required.
Number of Players in game & needed: 2 Players In Game, looking for Module recommend 4 or 5
Character starting level & equipment: Standard level 1 starting character
Character restrictions: Only core races and classes

We are a group of new players to Fantasy Grounds with slight to moderate experience as players of D&D 5e. I have little experience as a DM. More of a relaxed group looking to have fun. We will be playing through the Lost Mine of Phandelver module and see where things will head after that. No obligations to commit to the group. Please feel free to play for a session or two and if this isn't your play style or group dynamics no hard feelings.

Things to note:
- We are an old group of friends.
- Audio quality is a must. Please no significant background noise or echo.
- Prefer players that have not already run the module. Or will allow for inexperienced players to take the lead.
- Any experience level will be appreciated.
- Keep in mind there may be a bit of a learning curve at first.

Contacts:
Discord - [Redacted]
Email - [email protected]

1bighammer
February 22nd, 2019, 15:48
Hey if your looking for players I will. I use discord and also have FG ultimate....message me if you like.

thaylin
February 22nd, 2019, 18:20
I would love to join this game depending on the day of the week it is, actually Fridays are perfect for me.