PDA

View Full Version : New Player - Looking for CoC!

Ferdia
August 23rd, 2006, 00:46
Hi Guys

I've discovered and bought FG and am really looking forward to using it - my old gaming group broke up as we all moved away, had kids etc.

I'm really interested in playing Call of Cthulhu (I've always played using the original rules but I'd be hapy to give D20 a go) so if there are any games open looking for an experienced investigator, I'd love to join.

My timezone in GMT+1 and I'm available most evenings.

Thanks in advance

Ferdia.

Kalan
August 23rd, 2006, 01:57
Greetings and welcome aboard :D

I'm 99% sure there's a CoC group kickin around here SOMEWHERE using the BRP rules. I know there was a ruleset being made too...but where and by whom I don't know off the top of my head :S

Anyways, I'm sure someone better equipped will be able to help ye out :) I just like greeting people ;)

Take care! and see you round :D

V

Lochmacher
August 23rd, 2006, 22:20
I was also interested in a little 'Thulhu myself... Have the BRP, but not D20 version. Honestly prefer the BRP from what I've seen and read.

Kalan
August 24th, 2006, 01:37
I was also interested in a little 'Thulhu myself... Have the BRP, but not D20 version. Honestly prefer the BRP from what I've seen and read.

Yah - the BRP is much better, although of the d20 variants out there, I've heard the CoC is one of the better ones :)