PDA

View Full Version : LFP - Dragon Heist - Sunday 5pm CST

Zen Master
February 21st, 2019, 03:07
FG License: Ultimate (players can use the free license to play)
Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: Central time USA
Day of week and time: Sunday 5:00pm
Planned Duration & Frequency: Group meets weekly to play for about 3-4 hours.
Term: Long term. (the group have been playing together for months)

Text or Voice: Voice, English
Voice software used: Discord
SFX software used: Syrinscape + others

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60/40
Number of Players in game & needed: FULL
Character starting level & equipment: 3th level; Players will start with standard starting wealth, plus class starting wealth
Character restrictions: Ability scores determined by rolling 4d6 dropping the lowest, or taking the standard (15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8). For races, classes, backgrounds, equipment and spells most everything is allowed from:
• Player’s Handbook
• Sword Coast Adventurer’s Guide
• Elemental Evil Player’s Guide
• Volo’s Guide to Monsters
• Xanathar’s Guide to Everything
• Unearthed Arcana
• Book of Lost Spells (need approval from GM)

Details of your scenario: Dragon Heist Review (https://www.polygon.com/2018/9/11/17845902/dungeons-and-dragons-waterdeep-dragon-heist-review)

DealBreaker
February 21st, 2019, 04:17
Hey Zen, I'd be interested in playing in the game. I'm mostly a DM and, as I am sure you can sympathize with, I rarely get to play a single character deeply for a long period of time (variety may be the spice of life, but sometimes you just want a big *** tub of vanilla ice cream).

My details:
- Mountain time, listed time will work perfectly for me
- Discord is cool with me (prefer to only send out my tag via private message or join servers through invite links)
- SFX software can be neat, my one concern is important information that characters SHOULD be able to clearly understand shouldn't be passed through a voice filter (in my experience in the past this has made it impossible for me to understand and the bad DM refused to repeat the info in his own voice because I [the player] should have 'clearly heard it').

- Combat/RP mix sounds great
- 5ish players is my ideal number personally so 5 or 6 works for me just fine.
- equipment and what not all sounds fine to me.
- I have several character concepts (loosely defined) that I have interest in exploring and could easily work with what other players want/choose (i.e., I'm flexible and not one of those "I only play this specific paladin that believe in this specific god no matte the pantheon being used" people)

Any questions/concerns/comments feel free to ask me or PM me.

Ducktales
February 21st, 2019, 04:18
Never played Dragon Heist. Sounds like Fun. I put up a small posting about myself previously. Feel free to let me know if I qualify. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?48028-Looking-for-group-5e-Sunday-Morning-CST . I do have a buddy as well.

Zen Master
February 21st, 2019, 04:19
Sounds good, I will send you an invite to our Discord channel.

Ducktales
February 21st, 2019, 04:24
Great I'll hear from you then

spanishkent
February 21st, 2019, 04:32
Hey, I am interested in joining your group. I've been looking for a long term group to join.

I have the standard license of FG and have tons of hours DMing & playing. I have several ideas of what I would want to play such as:

Firbolg Druid (Circle of the Shepherd)
Tiefling Monk (Way of the Open Hand)
Fallen Aasimar Paladin (Oath of Vengeance)

I'm also willing to play anything that the party needs.

Thank you for your consideration.

I also recently put up a post about myself, but I am able to play at your requested time. LFG (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?48025-LFG-1-Player-Sun-or-Mon-Evening-(MST))

cmilesjr
February 21st, 2019, 16:28
I would like to play if you still have room. I'm new to FG but not DnD, I normally play at a couple local game store and wanted to try FG as a Player and some DM'ing. I'm in the CST zone. Thank you for dm'ing.

discord: CPT_Killdain#1705

Kingof192
February 21st, 2019, 21:45
Name: Vernon
Time zone and availability: EST, I sleep at 1am EST
Whether you prefer voice-based or text-based gameplay: Voiced based with a map on roll20
What kind of experience you have with D&D/Roll20: hundreds of hours in original, maybe actually 50 on 5e Roll 20.
What you enjoy most about games like D&D: I'm a roleplayer, always looking the the scenes than give the rest of it more meaning
How you plan to make the game fun for yourself and everyone else: Mostly, I always show up. That seems to be a big problem in these games. Also,. I do scene and character well because I am an actor. I do pretty good saying fun and interesting things OOC as well.

Presenting:
The human or feytouched Druid Zahken Lawrence- For many generations, the Lawrence family has been world-travelers and traders. For almost as many, they have also been druids. There is a rumor that this part of the legacy started when one of the family had a relationship with a wolf and harvest goddess. Now in nearly every land, there is a man or woman named Lawrence who is known for travelling from city to city and for their unusual affinity for nature. Of these, Zahken Lawrence is known for being uninhbited and something of a mischief maker for those he believes are trading without ethics.

NightFallen
February 21st, 2019, 23:15
Hi Zen - I am interested in playing if you have room still. The day and time would work well for me.

On Discord, I am NightFall [USA, UTC -6]

Thanks!

1bighammer
February 22nd, 2019, 03:35
FG License: Ultimate (players can use the free license to play)
Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: Central time USA
Day of week and time: Sunday 5:00pm
Planned Duration & Frequency: Group meets weekly to play for about 3-4 hours.
Term: Long term. (the group have been playing together for months)

Text or Voice: Voice, English
Voice software used: Discord
SFX software used: Syrinscape + others

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60/40
Number of Players in game & needed: have 4, need 1-2 more
Character starting level & equipment: 3th level; Players will start with standard starting wealth, plus class starting wealth
Character restrictions: Ability scores determined by rolling 4d6 dropping the lowest, or taking the standard (15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8). For races, classes, backgrounds, equipment and spells most everything is allowed from:
• Player’s Handbook
• Sword Coast Adventurer’s Guide
• Elemental Evil Player’s Guide
• Volo’s Guide to Monsters
• Xanathar’s Guide to Everything
• Unearthed Arcana
• Book of Lost Spells (need approval from GM)

Details of your scenario: Dragon Heist Review (https://www.polygon.com/2018/9/11/17845902/dungeons-and-dragons-waterdeep-dragon-heist-review)

Hey Zen, ummm yes I like what you did there and there. If your still looking for a game or players; message me. Would like to play a low level starter (that uhhummm leads to more) I have never played or DM'd this module and I have always wanted to. Great for roll playing...

Dave0910
February 22nd, 2019, 06:23
I’m interested in joining. I’ve been playing D&D off and on sonce 1996, back when THAC0 was a thing and dragons had 12 age categories.
I can play most any class (excluding a pure fighter), but my oreference would be a Gloom Stalker Ranger or a Long Death Monk.
Is this campaign going to continue into Dungeon of the Mad Mage? That’s the one I really want to play.

sfcspencer
February 24th, 2019, 03:23
bad link

FaulteringElf
February 25th, 2019, 00:13
Good evening. i DM and play Localy and just got FG (U) i am looking for a game to join i have two characters made lvl1 and 5 AL Legal if you do AL

FaulteringElf
February 25th, 2019, 00:27
are you guys still looking for players

WLV
February 25th, 2019, 00:56
I am interested in joining still have an opening?

PaulB80
February 25th, 2019, 18:33
*You spot a flushed, enthusiastic face pop out sideways from faaar down in the line-up* "Hello, I'm also interested in joining!" PM me