PDA

View Full Version : Two Players Looking For New Group 5E Sunday CST

Ducktales
February 18th, 2019, 23:49
Good afternoon all! I'm somewhat new to this genre of game (played small campaigns from 5e but wouldn't consider myself acquainted with everything). I'm seeking a group that would teach me the ropes and have somewhat patience while doing it.

Basic Info about my character I'd love to play:

Class: Barbarian
Race: Mountain Dwarf
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

I also have a buddy who is interested in joining with me. He is a veteran to 5e and has played a couple of characters in some semi-long campaigns. He does like to get into character. However, this would be the first time he would be playing on a virtual platform like fantasy grounds.

Basic Info about the character he would be interested in playing with:

Class: Monk
Race: Variant Human
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Time Availability for both of us: 6 p.m-1:00 a.m (sundays cst)

**We both like to get into character when playing, and it would be a bonus if there are talented DMs out there that are somewhat animated as well!

sfcspencer
February 19th, 2019, 00:48
the problem here is the same problem many players looking for a game face, most GM dont want to just start with two players, 6 is the optimal number for most games. If you guys could come up with more players that would look much better for GMs looking to run a game. Purchased modules are mostly set up for 4-6 players.

Ducktales
February 19th, 2019, 03:07
the problem here is the same problem many players looking for a game face, most GM dont want to just start with two players, 6 is the optimal number for most games. If you guys could come up with more players that would look much better for GMs looking to run a game. Purchased modules are mostly set up for 4-6 players.

Oh I think I should have used a better title. We are simply looking to join a group. Even one is continuing. I should have thought of that before posting. Ha You are right.