PDA

View Full Version : LFP 1 or 2 players for D&D 5th FR campaign. Weekly Wed 21:30 to 23:30 GMT.

grisix
February 18th, 2019, 09:06
FG License: GM has ultimate license.
Game System: D&D 5th Ed

Time Zone: GMT or EST.
Day of week and time: every Wednesdays 21:30 GMT (16:30 EST)
Planned Duration & Frequency: 2 Hour session weekly
Term: Long term campaign.

Text or Voice: Text via Discord during the week and Voice during Online game sessions
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? no

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60/40
Number of Players in game & needed: need 2 more players
Character starting level & equipment: Characters level 5
Character restrictions: check https://defenders-of-khelb.obsidianportal.com/wikis/character-building

This campaign is focused on the events surrounding the end of the 4th Age of Forgotten Realms and the beginning of the 5th Age. This campaign picks up early in the year 1489 DR.

For more details about my DMing style read my introduction (https://homerules.obsidianportal.com/wiki_pages/introduction).

dfresh11
February 18th, 2019, 13:38
This sounds perfect for me. I have multiple licenses for fantasy grounds. I have personally DM’ed once over fantasy grounds in a home brew campaign. I run a restaurant so Wednesday’s are a GREAT time for me to be available. I am semi familiar with FR campaign setting so I literally won’t be able to meta game about the world. I am 32 and am very laid back with my approach and would love to get involved with an on-going campaign. Let me know how we can figure out if I’m a good fit for your campaing or not.

Cheers
Doug

cover me!
February 28th, 2019, 18:32
Hey guys, are you still looking for players? Been FG and Rpg for years, so I know both systems. I have my own license and I'm based in +1 GMT, cheers

Jaystewy
February 28th, 2019, 19:16
Hey there! Just seeing if your still looking for players for your Wednesday gaming. If so, I'm a veteran player but somewhat novice Fantasy Grounds player. I have my own license and am in the GMT time zone. Anyways,let me know!