PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Grounds on two computers

rotolotodd
February 17th, 2019, 23:33
Is it possible to load FG on two different computers without buying another license.

Moon Wizard
February 18th, 2019, 00:40
Our official policy is that you are able to load onto two separate computers, as long as you are the only person using the software and they are only used one at a time.

You can already connect a single "free" version to a "standard" version for demoing to friends or very simple scenarios.

Regards,
JPG

rotolotodd
February 18th, 2019, 00:51
Ok thanks

DaveJones756
March 23rd, 2019, 06:27
Hi, I was looking around for information on this topic and figured someone might be able to help me.

I wanted to connect to use my ultimate key on my parents laptop while I'm over here for spring break, but the key is on my PC back at college. Is there a way to generate it again?

MarianDz
March 23rd, 2019, 09:48
Hi DaveJones756 you can see your key through
FG homepage - Store - Order history
In order details you will have your LICENSE key! :)
Just see detail where you buyed the FG license.

Remember you must be logged first to see this informations.

Zacchaeus
March 23rd, 2019, 09:50
Hi, I was looking around for information on this topic and figured someone might be able to help me.

I wanted to connect to use my ultimate key on my parents laptop while I'm over here for spring break, but the key is on my PC back at college. Is there a way to generate it again?
Welcome to FG.

If you bought via the Store then go into the store page click store at the top and from the drop down select purchase history. Find you licence purchase and click the link to open the details which includes your key.

If you bought from Steam open steam and select Fantasy Grounds. On the right hand side there will be a menu one of which is cd-key. Click that to see your key.