PDA

View Full Version : Threats over Winterhaven (text only)

SirGraystone
February 17th, 2019, 16:58
FG License: I have the ultimate license, anyone can play.
Game System: D&D 5E
Time Zone: Eastern Time
Day of week and time: Every Friday from 8 pm to 12 pm.
Term: Long term.
Text or Voice: Text ONLY
Voice software used: None used for voice, but channel was made on discord to share stuff or just answers players question between games.

Roleplay & Combat mix: Trying for 50/50 but lately it's been mostly dungeon crawl, that should change with the next part of the adventure.

Number of Players in game & needed: We have 4 players right now, because of work we may lost one, so there's room for 1 maybe 2 new players.

Character starting level & equipment: 6th level

Character restrictions: I have all the wizards officials books so those are allow, unearthed arcana that would depend, homebrew stuff is likely to be refused.

Details of your scenario: This campaign in the Nentir Vale, the setting for D&D 4e that I converted to 5e, because I found it a well build vale with lots of options and many peoples never played in it. The story started Winterhaven with "H1 Keep on the Shadowfell" in which they tried to stop cultists to open a portal to well bad things.

Saddly they failed and got taken prisonners and we sent away to be sold as slaves, their escape then did leads to "H2 Thunderspire Labyrinth" and some dungeons crawl under that mountain, stopping duergars slavers, gnolls demon worshippers, and a mind flayer mage.

At this point the heroes just started on their toward Winterhaven, having stop in the town of Fallcrest to rest and resupply. Their future should lead into module "Madness at Gardmore Abbey" next.

The group at the moment is an half-orc wizard trying to brew the best beer, a wood elf ranger, we had an halfling rogue who saddly had his brain turn into mush by the mind flayer and will probably play a cleric next, and a dwarf eldritch knight who distrust wizard (and probably half-orc).

Link to Gamecalendar page:
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=3179

Irenicus
February 17th, 2019, 18:43
Hello Sir,

I applied as a player, I have some experience in 5th edition, I would be greatly delighted if you have me as one of the player.

Irenicus.