PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 player evenings Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat, or Sun PST (UTC -8)

DanBookman
February 16th, 2019, 18:33
FG License: Standard
Time Zone: Pacific US time zone
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I am open to any of these days Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat, or Sun after 6:30 pm start time. Weekly or bi-weekly
Term: would prefer a long term campaign
Voice: Discord

Game System Preferred: any D&D
Game System Experience: Played D&D and WoD off and on since the late 80s. Last campaign I played in (table top live) was 3.5e D&D. Some online experience (text based) with World of Darkness.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Relatively new to FG but have been taking classes and doing one-shots with Fantasy Grounds College on discord

Character Type Preferred: Any the group may need, but I do enjoy playing bards

About me:I'm a small used bookstore owner and a father and husband. I work seven days a week and am looking for a fun group to join in one night a week to forget about real life.

shadoWolf49
February 16th, 2019, 19:49
what time are you looking to start the game? im in CST and i have to be up for work at 4am.. i'm good with mon-tue, thur-fri, and fri-sat are possible as well

shadoWolf49
February 16th, 2019, 19:51
reason i ask, i was going to join a group, but they start at 9pm cst and run to 1am cst... im like... thats going to be rough to handle that

DanBookman
February 16th, 2019, 20:05
I'm looking for a group that starts after 6:30 pm Pacific. I work seven days a week until 6 p.m. Typically I don't get home and in front of the computer until after 6:30 (depending on traffic) which I believe would be 9:30 pm Eastern time.

shadoWolf49
February 19th, 2019, 23:10
what day(s) are you planning on?

DanBookman
February 20th, 2019, 00:24
I'm not running a campaign. I'm looking to join a campaign on any one of the days listed in OP.