PDA

View Full Version : suggestion for the game calendar

Salar
August 21st, 2006, 16:15
Hi all,
Just wondering, would it be possible to alter the game calendar so as to show the following...
Campaign...GM...Accepting players...number of players...(time zone)?
Just thinking that as a casual glance would give everyone an idea when the game would be played.
Just a thought...
Looking again at the calendar, i know that some put the time in the desriptor, but most don't.
John

Lawnikky
August 25th, 2006, 09:09
NOW ... THIS would be a great idea ... so would more people placing the GMT +/- time in their descriptor ... hint hint hint people

acmer
August 25th, 2006, 13:15
It would be nice if dead games would be removed. Some of them have been there for at least half a year and are only distracting new players.

A Trackless Stranger
August 25th, 2006, 20:27
This is probably low priority with the pending release of the next version, but I agree that a lot of things could make the calendar more useful.

It would be nice if you had to enter certain information that could then be used as "sortable" columns or search criteria.

Things I would definitely want to sort for would include:

Ruleset (D&D, d20, GURPS, etc.)
Ruleset version (2e, 3.5)
Time Zone
Whether the game is accepting players
Setting (FR, Eberron, Greyhawk)

Maybe you can do this already in which case I am an idiot, but it wasn't immediately obvious to me how to do it if it is possible.

Hopefully, after the release and the eventual round of minor bug fixes and stabilizations, someone will peek in on this thread. :D