PDA

View Full Version : Is There an Effect to Increase Raise Damage

Aaron
February 15th, 2019, 08:54
As the title suggests, I'm wondering if there's an effect or a way within SWADE to increase the damage of a raise. I'm wanting to add an Edge that gives an extra bonus damage die if they hit with a raise, so a Longbow raise hit for example would do 2d6 (Base) + 2d6 (Raise) damage instead of 2d6 + 1d6. Alternately I'd also be happy with increasing the raise bonus damage die, eg, Longbow hit with a raise would be 2d6 (Base) + 1d12 (Raise).

I've looked through https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Savage_Worlds_Effects but could not see anything that would work.

Any help is appreciated. :)

Doswelk
February 15th, 2019, 15:15
You can change the raise die for a specific weapon (it used to be hold alt and drop d8/d10/d12 into damage) but it might have changed, I'll check tonight... (unless someone beats me to the punch)

Aaron
February 15th, 2019, 23:45
You can change the raise die for a specific weapon (it used to be hold alt and drop d8/d10/d12 into damage) but it might have changed, I'll check tonight... (unless someone beats me to the punch)

Ah, excellent, thankyou!

I was clicking the weapon shield on the character sheet hoping the option would be in there. Instead I had to right-click on the weapon line and choose "Attack Info", which then gives the option I was looking for.

Thanks much for your help. :)

Doswelk
February 16th, 2019, 08:03
Ah yes!

Attack info, I forgot about that, I need to finsih my video about the new features I started it but had a bad cold and when playing back I couldn't understand myself!

SO I must re-do it soon. (before SWADE is released)