PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Saturday/Sunday 5e Game

Icebreaker1221
February 14th, 2019, 18:46
FG License: Standard License
Time Zone: EST, USA
Days/Frequency/Time: I am free all day Saturdays and Sundays after 7:30pm EST. I’m looking for a weekly game.
Term: I would love to join a long term game, but I am also very interested in the published adventures.
Voice: I have discord and Teamspeak. Willing to download any necessary software for communication.

Game System Preffered: Dungeons and Dragons 5e
Game System Experience: I have played and DM’d in many different D&D 3.5 and 5e games over the course of the past 8 years. I also have experience in FATE, Savage Worlds, Atomic Highway, and WOIN.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I recently purchased fantasy grounds and have some experience on the DM side but as a player I am very new on Fantasy Grounds.

Character Type Preffered: Ohhh boy. To be very frank I play anything and everything ranging from a Human Sorcerer to a Goliath Barbarian to a Changeling Bard. I love to play anything and everything and usually fill whatever niche the party needs.
About me: I have been almost exclusively a Dungeon Master for the past few years in college and haven’t been able to play much besides the occasional one-shot or short run campaign. I have been wanting to take part in a long term campaign for a while and figured my switch to Fantast Grounds is a great time to find a new game and learn the software. My preferred time of game is any game I can take part in! I love role play and combat equally and, like any DM out there, enjoy a good puzzle. Please feel free to PM me or post here if you think I would be a good fit to your game.

Thanks for your consideration!