- scarred lands
- arcana evolved (anyone out there?)
- homegrown

mature and creative.

have fantasy grounds and ready to play.

thanks and looking forward!

slowsnake
August 21st, 2006, 05:58
I seed a PM to you about you are looking for a game, using FG. David. Thanks for your time.

tahl_liadon
August 25th, 2006, 14:34
please check your messages if you've responded to my post...

thnx

Lawnikky
August 26th, 2006, 00:06
Being serious here ... '...up yonder in the tree...' does not give me an idea where you live and E.S.T could mean a number of places ... any chance of a GMT +/- area pls.

A Trackless Stranger
August 26th, 2006, 00:11
Being serious here ... '...up yonder in the tree...' does not give me an idea where you live and E.S.T could mean a number of places ... any chance of a GMT +/- area pls.

EST most likely refers to Eastern Standard Time which is the North American East Coast, or -5 GMT.

tahl_liadon
August 26th, 2006, 02:58
Being serious here ... E.S.T could mean a number of places ... any chance of a GMT +/- area pls.

aw, com'on! this is an on-line gaming platform: all you need to know is how many hours difference you are with the player(s).

am i missing something? i live in timezone est, and if you live in pst, that's 4 hours different. this means i can't play with ya: 19h your time is 16h my time...i'm just getting out of work.

all right, i'm gonna update my time availability to gmt -5 (aka est). ok? happy? (lol)

trheel
August 26th, 2006, 12:25
Hi me and a couple other guys are starting a 3.5 forgotten realms game which will be held on thrusday at 7 pm EST Most of the guys have got characters and we are about a week away from starting, if this sounds like something you would be intrested in pm me your email address and i will put you on our groups site to get to know everyone and get started.

tahl_liadon
September 3rd, 2006, 23:26
<<< bump >>>

tahl_liadon
September 4th, 2006, 13:10
any group, perchance?

Griogre
September 4th, 2006, 19:15
I'm afraid most groups plan out their games about a week in advance so it's hard to find a game at the last minute.

You are welcome to check out my and other open table games and regular campiagns here (https://www.fouruglymonsters.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=15).

longarms
September 5th, 2006, 17:00
I would just like to chime in and say that Tahl was one of my best players last winter. Its rare to see someone who is a good RPer and who has a strong grasp of the tactical rules. He even volunteered to help with some technical aspects of scanning maps and stuff so that our group games went smoother.

Anyway, to the DMs out there, I highly recommend inviting Tahl to your games

Mike

tahl_liadon
September 6th, 2006, 03:02
ya didn't hafta (embarrassed).

thnx