PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday Night Group (GMT +1) Seeks Rogue

ldyparadox99
August 20th, 2006, 20:59
Greetings!

I am seeking someone to play a rogue in my Tuesday night game group. Currently we have a human paladin, human cleric, dark elf (drow) warrior, and a half-orc bardess.

The world that the campaign is set up in is Norrath from the Everquest d20 system. Knowledge of the world (or online version of the game) or system isn't required, however, a good working knowledge of the D&D 3.5 core rules is since I've adapted a lot of the 3.5 rules into my campaign for ease of play.

What I'm looking for in a player is someone who is self sufficiant in knowing the rules, who likes to roleplay vs kill everything in sight/make the most powerful PC they can, who is flexible, who can get along with my other players, who can get along with me, and who is going to be reliable and is going to be able to play weekly games.

The rogue can be of wood elf, half elf, gnome, halfling, vah shir (cat person), barbarian (in this system barbarian is a race not a class), or human race.

Alignment wise, the rogue can be no less than chaotic neutral since I do have a paladin in the group. So keep in mind if the rogue ends up doing something evil enough to shift it's alignment towards evil (and there will be plenty of temptations, trust me), the group might not be so forgiving.

As a DM, I'm very flexible. I absolutely love it when players try to match wits with my NPCs, when they think of cool and unusual ways to use their class skills, or think of out of the box ways to meet a challenge I've set up. I love to see character development so a player that is willing to write detailed backgrounds or really get into their character is always a plus.

So, after all my rambling, if my game sounds like one you're willing to be a rogue in, please send me a PM with your email address and I'll give you a more detailed description of the game world to see if it's still something you'd like to play in.

Oh...the last detail that I almost forgot...the game is Tuesday nights at 8pm GMT +1 (Amsterdam/Brussles time) /2pm EST (southern florida time).

Looking forward to hearing from my future rogue!

Edit: here's the campaign website...it's under construction but has some info about the campaign setting and has the chat log from our first online session.

Campaign Website (https://ldyparadox99.tripod.com/)