PDA

View Full Version : Long Term Rolemaster Game looking for new player

Ardem
February 13th, 2019, 04:18
Hi guys,

We have a rolemaster game now hitting its fifth year and we have many players come and go in that time creating a fairly big fabric. We have also streamed this session for the last 2 years. This has created a world of a lot of histroy and backstory and intersting arcs. We use Syrincape and Teamspeak to enhance the game as much as possible.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrEy3kvjMfUP3sSypPumIBAENdyO3epbq

We play weekly on a Wednesday Night 8.30pm -11.30pm AEST DT (Australian Eastern Standard Time) Daylight Saving is current at the moment. We are looking for a new player, as we had a couple of players. If you have never played Rolemaster that is ok, however it is a very technical system that creates a lot of options for the players. Combat tends to be a tactical level engagement rather then the general D&D hack and slash. We looking for Roleplaying first the group is not very big on Mix Maxers.

If your interested send me a PM

Majyk
February 13th, 2019, 06:39
T-minus 3 hours to build a PC for tonight’s game!
:rv::pirate::bandit:

Ardem
May 1st, 2019, 11:50
Still looking for one or two

Stuart
May 1st, 2019, 19:38
Good luck with the game Ardem; 5 years is a long time (particularly) in FG and Rolemaster is a superb system. Thoroughly enjoy running mime though, in comparison with your, 'tis only a "baby" - would love to play but UK based :(

Ardem
May 2nd, 2019, 02:32
Thanks Stuart.

These character been going since level 1 and and now up to Level 12. Not bad for RM. Had people come and go, and some even come back again in that time. Long Term campaign take a life of there own. Good luck with your campaign.

Carog the Fat
May 2nd, 2019, 23:02
I may be interested

Ardem
May 3rd, 2019, 00:16
Hi Carog, what information do you need to make up your mind if this is a right fit for you?

Carog the Fat
May 3rd, 2019, 02:33
well some info on the game watching hundreds of hours of utube isn't going to happen
is it some low/high magic fantasy.
Is there any special rules or information about the world
what are the rule on character creation
how many people are playing

Ardem
May 3rd, 2019, 02:45
Currently we have 4 people playing, we have up to 7 in the past.

We are currently playing a converted Pathfinder campaign " Hell Rebels", but apart of the a bigger Rolemaster world/campaign. The Echos of Heaven. This has been the long term game.

We play Rolemaster FRP and playing to rolemaster rules or atleast try too, we had time in the past with house rules, however we gone back to playing books rules as close as we can, less rule lawyering more roleplaying.

With Character creation, you would go to Level 10 or lvl 11, which ever is the lowest ranked player of the group, you allowed to pick 3 packages for your first 3 levels and have a number of talents based on points, I forget been a while need to look up how many points, but enough to get a couple of random talents or one picked talent if I recall.

Magic Fantasy is high, so there are not limitations as per the books are.

Carog the Fat
May 3rd, 2019, 07:19
ok well we can try each other out I played the original rolemaster in he 90s with it 7+ companions. FRP isnt something i am savvy about

PantsORama
May 10th, 2019, 22:09
I'd love to play, but I am on the East Coast of the US, and that time is killer for a weekday. Let me know if the time changes, I'd be happy to get up on the weekend to play, but I can't skip work. :-)

Ardem
May 11th, 2019, 04:27
Totally understand.

nlilja
June 10th, 2020, 18:35
Still looking one?

Ardem
June 12th, 2020, 02:54
Still looking one?
Hi Nlilja,

Unfortunately we are currently full however if this changes I will give you a PM.

nlilja
June 12th, 2020, 11:50
Awesome!

"Although, should have keep on using Rexona."