PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player 5e D&D

bettertoreign
February 11th, 2019, 09:30
Hello I'm a longtime vet of table top RPGs looking to find a new group. I'll try to answer most questions below, if any are unanswered please feel free to reply here or message me.

Experience: 20+ years as a player & DM.
Systems: AD&D, 5e, Whitewolf/World of darkness, Palladium, Tristat.
Software: Experience with FG, Roll20, Discord, Vent, Teamspeak.
Availability: Looking for a set every other week game (best for my schedule) or weekly game with varied days.
Timezone: CST (my hours of availability are completely open.)
Interests: Long term or recurring campaign in a homebrew or licensed setting.
Themes: Prefer a role playing over combat mix and have experience dealing with varied party compositions and situations.
Style: I try to keep table-talk to a minimum and tend to focus on in character dialogue. I also attempt to flavor my character actions with a bit of narration.

1bighammer
February 16th, 2019, 16:43
Can you tell me a bit more? I as well have many years of DND player/DM roles. I could possibly get two people to commit if the details sound good.
We all use discord and FG as the platform and comms.

rfountain
February 16th, 2019, 17:18
Hi,

Are you looking to play or DM? I am also a long time player 30+ years mainly as a DM. Played all systems of D&D except 4th. What is your schedule like, I am in PST.

Thanks

bettertoreign
February 24th, 2019, 09:33
Currently I am looking for a group to participate with as a player character. My schedule is relatively open as far as times go. As days go I work a rotating overnight schedule with every other Fri/Sat/Sun off, thus in a 2 week period I will be physically working every day of the week. (Hence the preferred every other week game) If dates are flexible with the party I could attend every week games but this often creates more complications than just a set day.