PDA

View Full Version : Looking to try this out

funkid2
August 20th, 2006, 03:14
Hiya, I've always wanted to really play D&D, never really got a chance though, and thought this might be good, I have the demo, just to see what it's like for now, if it's good enough I'll buy it, so, anyone else who has the demo, or anyone who has the full version (Since it's not compadable with the demo, you'd likely have to download the demo to help me out) want to play the default campaign that comes with the demo with me? Anyways, you can drop areply here, or though a pm, but I hope to play a game.

Lawnikky
August 20th, 2006, 13:35
don't know what time zone you are in, but I have both the demo and the full version, both of which are untested so I'm will to try and test this thing out with anyone.

I'm in Australia (Sydney) ... usually online every night from 7pm to 10pm ... drop me a line here or at [email protected] to see what we can arrange.

Check the calander for a test session I have planned.

krithel
August 20th, 2006, 13:49
hey, i am also new to this and just have the demo, drop me n email on [email protected] if and when you wanna play

funkid2
August 20th, 2006, 14:20
I live in EST time, but I'm normally avaible all the time, I also started up a game, but I applyed to yours Lawnikky.

Ground Zero
August 22nd, 2006, 15:21
Hey, I too have the demo and would like to check it out(i'm a beginner). GTM 2+

PM me with details that'll be nice. :p

Pen N Popper
August 28th, 2006, 22:02
If someone is willing to host the demo after 8pm EST GMT-5 today, Aug 28th, post some details here or PM.

I'm a rookie in all aspects D&D but have high hopes for some entertainment.

Thanks!