PDA

View Full Version : bard spells slot not showing (bard lv 3)

aribethdm
February 10th, 2019, 17:59
I just drag and drop the bard to lv2 then to lv3 but the spells slot for 2nd spell level are not showing, what should I do.

Zacchaeus
February 10th, 2019, 18:38
Cycle through the modes; sometimes you need to do that to refresh the spell slots.

If you don't see the slots in preparation mode then something isn't right with the way the character was created; you may want to re-create it from scratch if that's the case.

aribethdm
February 11th, 2019, 04:29
Cycle through the modes; sometimes you need to do that to refresh the spell slots.

If you don't see the slots in preparation mode then something isn't right with the way the character was created; you may want to re-create it from scratch if that's the case.

I added the 2 spells slots in "preparation mode" and this solved the issue. Very clever. thank you very much

Zacchaeus
February 11th, 2019, 08:55
I added the 2 spells slots in "preparation mode" and this solved the issue. Very clever. thank you very much

You shouldn't need to add the spell slots manually; FG will do that automatically. As I said if it didn't do this automatically then there is an issue with the way the character was created. My advice is to redo the character otherwise you will be confined to levelling up manually from now on.