PDA

View Full Version : Starfinder - New sandbox campaign with a fallout feel - looking for 2 or 3 players

KillerRabbit
February 9th, 2019, 08:53
Hi all

Game:Starfinder
Time: 6 pm GMT saturday (not every week, but as much as we can)
License: GM has ultimate
Planned start date: Currently we are on our 3th session
Planned Duration: 2 to 3 Hour session
Term: Long term

Voice: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50%
Number of Players in game & needed: 1 High quality roleplayer, experience in sf not required
Character starting level & equipment: 1st level
Character restrictions: All official is allowed, and will be provided in the game by the GM
Requirement I prefer high quality games in the style of Matt Mercer; You need realm works player edition if you want to keep playing long term (first we see if you fit in the group offcourse before you buy it)

This Starfinder campaign got started when a spaceship, on which you werz boarded, crashes into an unknown planet.

I will get my inspiration from Fall-out games (allthough we will not be playing fall-out) with many simularities.

This will be a sandbox game in which i will not set a fixed path to follow. Players will decide by themselves what they want to achieve and the GM will provide appropriate adventures and quests.
Do you want to get of the planet by fixing your crashed spaceship? You can try!
Do you want to conquer the planet and build an empire? You can try!

A big part of the game will not have spaceship combat since we will be mainly focussing on this one planet. It is possible that we at one point will leave this planet, and we will have spacecombat. In this case, characters can be reskilled if needed.

This game can be won or lost. You can die. I like my games to have a certain tension. Rushing in without planning can get ugly. Yes you are heroes, but that does not mean you can just do anything you want. A hero is called as such because he overcomes great danger, not because he faces no challenges.

Current known PC characters:

Mystic (Buff/Healer)
Envoy
Hacker/Engineer
Soldier
Solarian

You can pick anything you want, even the same class as someone else if you go for a complete different build. Talk to the other players if you want to do so.

DragynBait
February 9th, 2019, 10:12
I am interested in learning more about this campaign.

moonlitchalice
February 9th, 2019, 18:03
I'm new to Starfinder (I'm actually prepping to play with close friends, so I should get to grips with the system reasonably quickly) so if that's not a dealbreaker, I'd be interested :)

Darkhero
February 11th, 2019, 17:03
Hey there. Super interested in some Starfinder. This campaign sounds cool. Looks like you have enough players, but keep me in mind if you need any more!

KillerRabbit
February 23rd, 2019, 08:57
There is a possible opening, if intrested pm me.

There are a few requirements we need to go over. Experience is not so much a problem, but one important thing is high quality roleplaying, and paying attention during the game.

Second thing, we are also using realm works, which you have to pay yourself, its a one time payemebt, everything else is free. Its a high quality program with which we keep track of all tge campaign lore. Look at video on youtube to see what it is.

Playtime is 6pm uct