PDA

View Full Version : LFP - Lost Mines of Phandelver (JST GMT +9) (new player friendly)

Thundryn
February 8th, 2019, 13:56
FG License: GM has Ultimate. Demo licenses are ok
Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: Japan Standard Time (JST) (GMT +9)
Day of week and time: Monday 7:30-10:30
If new game, planned start date: February 18th Start
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly
Term: Until completion of adventure. Probably 6-10 weeks. If things go well, there is a chance we might continue into either Storm King's Thunder or Tomb of Annihilation after completion. TBD

Text or Voice: voice chat
Voice software used: discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? not recorded or streamed

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 3 players currently. Need 1 more.
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1. Starting Equipment and gear only.
Character restrictions: Need a caster or ranged damage dealer of some sort. Currently have a fighter (future Eldritch Knight), forge cleric, and a rogue (future unknown). PHB, SCAG, and XGTE content ok.

Details of your scenario: This is a starter campaign for a group of new players. The other players (not the DM) are completely new to Fantasy Grounds and mostly new to D&D. There will be a lot of questions and it might be slow going as D&D rules are explained as well as Fantasy Grounds questions. Because of this, another completely new player would be preferred. Veterans are welcome of course, but they have to be aware of what they're getting into. This is also a mixed sex group, so there will be zero tolerance for sexism. I run games that are high fantasy, not dark fantasy so if you're more interested in some of the darker aspects of the game, this game probably isn't for you. I'm not an antagonistic DM, so I prefer players who want to work together to craft a good story and have a good time adventuring together. Characters who want to do their own thing, or want to involve themselves in PVP of any sort probably won't fit. I'm fine with power gamers as long as they're not controlling the game or other people's characters and decisions. I view D&D as a collaborative effort, not a competitive one...but I will still kill your characters if they do something stupid.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3374

Looking forward to adventuring with you!

codexana4411
February 8th, 2019, 19:49
if you still have a space for a ranger

Squeak
February 9th, 2019, 06:37
Hi!

I am a long-time although casual D&D player who is looking for a campaign and your suggested time works well. I am a conscientious team-player who is happy to play any class - in this case a wizard or ranger would seem to be appropriate.

Discord: Arian#6019

Do let me know if there is space!