PDA

View Full Version : New player, LFG - Any 5E Game.

Donkeyb39
February 5th, 2019, 21:39
Time zone: GMT, England

Number of Players: Any

Time of Day Available: Any time, currently have every Friday/Saturday/Sunday free between now and the end of march apart from 8th - 10th Feb and 22nd - 24th Feb

Fantasy Grounds License: Demo (currently) but will get standard when start playing.

Voice/Visual: Text Only

Game System Preferred: 5E

Game System Experience: Have read the basic rules and watched lots of videos. Not played any games yet.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: Minimal. Self learning

Character Type Preferred: Created a Human Fighter for my first character but usually like magic based characters normally.

About Yourself: Like i say not played any D&D games yet but would really like to get involved. i work shift patterns but work nights so am used to staying up late. I feel that im at least OK at story telling and so think i might bring a little more imagination to the game rather than just to stab everything. Enthusiastic. I love maps and have started to make some of my own.

I known GM's dont normally need to look for players its usually the other way around but after a few days haven't seen any games that would fit my time zone/scheduled so thought it couldn't hurt to put my name out there but i will keep looking. :)