PDA

View Full Version : LFG 2 players D&D or (something new With decent teacher)

aroich5
February 5th, 2019, 15:13
We are a couple looking to be able to play the game together on the same side for once.

FG License: 1 Ultimate, other is demo but live in same house so we can share license if need be
Time Zone:Eastern Standard Time
we are able to play weekly. Looking for times weekdays from 5pm to around 11pm or Sunday 7AM - 11PM
Term: Long term or short term. We both don't mind homebrewed or module
Voice: We both can use voice. Team speak or discord preferred
Game System Preferred: Would like to run 5E. Could be willing to try something new , but both of us would need help.
Game System Experience: We both have played D&D 3.5 and 5E
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Both are pretty familiar with Fantasy grounds. I have played more on the DM side where she has played the player side.

Character Type Preferred: She likes to play rangers, or some sort of archery type class. I prefer to play Clerics or some type of party buff/heal class.

About me: I like games with 50/50 combat and roleplaying. I do like puzzle dungeons and places with traps to figure out. I am perfectly fine and understand when a gaming session consist of roleplaying, because sometimes you need that to lead up to certain things. We both are wanting to play a RPG pretty bad. We are open to most game styles and game play as well.
Both wuld like voice over text.

Look forward to hearing from anyone.

Wazoodust
February 13th, 2019, 01:10
PM me, we're starting Storm Kings Thunder every other Tuesday 700pm EST to about 10PM. First session will be 2/26. I have 3 solid players right now, need 2 more