PDA

View Full Version : LFP for D&D 5th ed FR campaign. Wednesdays 5pm EST + Discord.

grisix
February 4th, 2019, 19:18
Hi

I am looking for 1 player to join our D&D 5th Edition game.
We currently have one Fighter, one Cleric and one Rogue.

We play Wednesdays at 5pm EST but also between sessions using Discord.
This is a long term custom campaign featuring the change from the 4th Age to the 5th Age in Forgotten Realms.

You can check all the details about the Defenders of Khelb campaign at
https://defenders-of-khelb.obsidianportal.com/

Please note that we do short online game sessions using FG (1h30mn every week) and play using Discord during the week.
This is a play style you need to be comfortable with, as a lot of work and effort is involved in adding a new character to the campaign.

PM me if interested

Thanks!

Minty23185Fresh
February 4th, 2019, 19:47
Sending PM.

DragynBait
February 9th, 2019, 03:01
grisix,

I would be interested in learning more about this campaign if you want to PM me and you still need another player.

Vhok
February 9th, 2019, 12:07
i'm not actually looking for another game atm but i took the time to read your obsidian portal information to kill some time. i just wanted to post and say i am very impressed with how much time and effort you have clearly put into it both as a DM and to make sure your players are more involved in the game world in general.

seems like a great game to join i hope you guys have fun!

grisix
February 11th, 2019, 09:33
Thank you. I run the campaign with three groups, shorter game sessions, and using Discord to move the game along between sessions.
Not everyone like this style, but for those that are looking for open ended campaign with a long term perspective, we are still looking for a few players :)