PDA

View Full Version : SFS #1-16: Dreaming of the Future Sun February 10 @ 1.30 PM GMT

stephan_
February 4th, 2019, 18:33
Tier 1-4, subtier will depend on the players. The general recommendation is to not play out-of-subtier unless you know what you are doing.

Just to be on the safe side, please schedule around 4 1/2 hours instead of the usual 4 hours for the game.

About the scenario:

A series of four Starfinder Quests designed for levels 1–4.

The Starfinder Society pursues the dream visions of a Liavaran dreamer, seeking information lost in a time before the Gap. Three broken fragments form the key to a forgotten repository of knowledge hidden within the Pact Worlds. It's up to the PCs to find these missing fragments and brave the dangerous reliquary to secure a new source of prescient knowledge for the Society.

"Dreaming of the Future" includes four, 1-hour adventures that take the PCs [onto various Pact Worlds planets].

Written by Natalie Kertzner, Nate Wright, Sasha Lindley Hall, and Tineke Bolleman.

Scenario Tags: Quest, Repeatable, Starship

Technical details:

We will use Fantasy Grounds (I have an Ultimate license) and Teamspeak.

Steps before the game:

Make sure to both apply here as well as in the game calendar (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=3368), stating which character you'd like to play.

If you apply, make sure you send me your previous chronicle sheet of the character you want to apply this chronicle to (if you already have any chronicle sheet), either here or on Discord (Fantasy Grounds channel).

If you haven't already, also make sure to either build the character on FG yourself (and send it to me) or log in early enough so you can do so on game day.

Make sure you have updated Fantasy Grounds.

FG alias and Teamspeak server can be found under GM annonoucements in the game calendar.

Other notes:

Also make sure to track your purchases on the Inventory Tracking Sheet.

Be sure to apply on time (if you can make it) as the last games were rather full.

In your own interest, make sure the party is somewhat balanced level-wise.

Newcomers to SF, SFS and/or FG are welcome.

Edit: 4 spots taken so far (2 on FG, 2 outside of FG).

tahl_liadon
February 4th, 2019, 19:37
applied

chrisnhurd
February 4th, 2019, 20:41
Applied. Wex has outleveled the tier so I will have to break out my 702. I will send the character file prior to game day.

stephan_
February 4th, 2019, 20:51
Alright, thanks.

With that we have four players so a legal table seems possible.

Yeah, unfortunately at some point is time that was unavoidable, See emails/Discord for a rough plan for the future though.

If the other players will bring their 4th level characters, so you might want to hide behind them.

Edit: Should the other players bring their low-level characters however, I'll let you know.

Edit of the Edit: Looks like 3 level 4s, one level 2 so far, so most likely subtier 3-4.

Malkavian_Andi
February 9th, 2019, 19:35
If there's still room, I'd be interested in joining. I had signed up for another game originally, but the GM of that game hasn't reached out so far, so I figure it's safer to go for a spot here ;)

stephan_
February 9th, 2019, 20:49
With four spots filled, I received three applications in a short amount of time today.

Even if it brings us up to seven I would at the moment accept all three.

Especially as I'm not entirely certain all new players will actually show up.

For new players: For this scenario, I wouldn't really recommend bringing an out-of-subtier level 1, so a level 4 pregen might be better.

stephan_
February 9th, 2019, 23:52
Update: As one player had to drop out: 4-6 players currently. All who applied so far would be in.

Toad3123
February 10th, 2019, 05:45
I would love to join! I downloaded teamspeak, and I have joined le calendar!

stephan_
February 10th, 2019, 08:16
Hi, welcome to the forum. With 6 players already signed up (3 on FG, 3 outside of FG), I would suggest the following; I can't currently guarantee a spot but should there be less than six players at game time, you're more than welcome to join.

@Everyone else: That means please be there on time to make my life easier.

If anyone needs the server up a significant amount of time before the game please do tell me.

Urumasi
February 10th, 2019, 08:17
Applied

stephan_
February 10th, 2019, 08:49
As you (more specifically Jack for you) already applied outside of FG, you are of course in.

@Everyone else: As my FG database was corrupted I had to restore an earlier one so please make sure your characters are up-to-date. You will also have to import your portraits again.

stephan_
February 10th, 2019, 11:34
As we have a number of new players: The server is up.

Game time in around 2 hours.

stephan_
February 10th, 2019, 17:50
"Players have a 10% chance of winning a boon at each table they play at (limit one player boon per quarter). Boons will be allocated by the Online Venture Officers after sessions are submitted by GMs. Players should not roll for boons at the gametable. Player will be notified if they win a boon and will be able to choose from one of the boons listed below." (https://docs.google.com/document/d/19OVoR-_XFaS5mMih99f7BHZVj_lmExiYcy2cSM78OMA/edit)

stephan_
February 11th, 2019, 00:08
Chronicle drafts sent.

Next game either SAT 6.30 PM GMT (1-13 On the Trail of History 3-6) or something else on SUN (as some regular players would not be able to make it that day).

Edit: With the Online Support Program website not yet working electronic reporting might still take some time.

stephan_
February 11th, 2019, 23:36
Next game:

As some regular players could not make it this SUN, I'll see whether I can do SAT 6.30 PM GMT (#1-13 On the Trail of History 3-6). No promises though.

If I don't feel reasonably confident that I can make the date I would run a different scenario on SUN 1.30 PM GMT instead.

Edit: If anyone can't make SAT though please let me know and I'll try to take it into consideration.