PDA

View Full Version : Mutants and Masterminds Interest?

Talen
August 17th, 2006, 21:14
I'm new to FG but I'm thinking of running at the very least, a M&M oneshot. At the moment, I am not aware of any existing ruleset so there will be alot of typed explanations. That being said, it's based on d20 so it shouldn't be that bad.

If anyone knows of any efforts currently underway to creat a ruleset, please let me know, I'd be more than happy with the grunt work of data entry (I'll be useless on the coding).

So any interest out there?

joshuha
August 18th, 2006, 00:18
I have interest. I have the 1st edition in hardback and purchased the second edition in PDF so will be fine with whatever version you run. I would help with creating a ruleset but currently working on my Talislanta one. I am, however, more than willing to help with any XML questions you may have.

Kalan
August 18th, 2006, 00:34
MnM would be a good ruleset...as I'd love to get in on some :) I just don't have time to help on it tho :S

Tipop
October 23rd, 2006, 08:35
I'd be interested. I got FG explicitly to play Mutants & Masterminds online, yet now every game that I've tried to join has gone up in smoke before the first session.

Joshuha, if you'd like any help with the Talislanta ruleset, let me know. I'm one of the writers for the game.

joshuha
October 23rd, 2006, 17:15
Awesome to see you over here Tipop. I am a longtime subscriber to the Talislanta e-mail list so I know who you are.

I was waiting on the 2.0 patch to come out before heavy work on the Talislanta ruleset. Once I have it done for personal use I am going to approach Morrigan Press and see if I can get permission for certain things but at first its going to be content lite. Not to mention the sheer amount of info on the background is worth the book in the first place anyways.

Tipop
October 23rd, 2006, 20:32
Sounds good.

MilkmanOfDoom
December 13th, 2006, 15:13
I'd really like to see a M&M ruleset - it is currently my gaming system of choice.

- Scott

Trassin
March 26th, 2007, 10:13
I'm running a MnM game this weekend and could really use a ruleset for it. Anyone know if one was made up and where to get it.