PDA

View Full Version : Toon... Why can't I make Sheets for this?

jerrie
January 31st, 2019, 22:52
I want to run Toon but I've tried to make a custom sheet for this game system in Fantasy grounds and am suffering greatly. I can't make it right or I don't understand HOW to make it right. Any suggests?! PLEASE, PLEASE, help me understand!

Zacchaeus
January 31st, 2019, 22:56
How are you trying to do this? Are you using CoreRPG or MoreCore?

jerrie
January 31st, 2019, 23:03
I was trying to use CoreRPG but it looked so wrong.

Zacchaeus
January 31st, 2019, 23:12
I don’t know Toon but you could have a look at MoreCore, it supports more stuff.

jerrie
January 31st, 2019, 23:28
I'm looking at MoreCore but I'm going cross eyed trying to understand... I don't think there's a Toon sheet.

Zacchaeus
January 31st, 2019, 23:30
There probably isn’t. Whatever you use you’ll need to create it yourself. It is probably unlikely that you’ll be able to reproduce it exactly but you should get reasonably close. Unless it is super complicated.

GunnarGreybeard
January 31st, 2019, 23:42
You won't, without coding experience, be able to replicate the look and layout of any RPG system character sheet. You should be able to duplicate the rolls though, if the Toon roll is in MoreCore which I do not believe it is. You can see what is currently available at Rolls Library (https://www.diehard-gaming.com/mchelp.html#dicestrings). If Toon uses a unique dice roll method you would need to get that added first and I would recommend posting in the MoreCore Ruleset (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?34860-MoreCore-Ruleset) thread.

jerrie
January 31st, 2019, 23:48
I am not the person for this. I have no understanding of it. Too bad for me.

GunnarGreybeard
February 1st, 2019, 09:57
I am not familiar with Toon but you may be able to use an already existing roll in MoreCore. What is the dice roll mechanic? How many and what type of dice are used and how to tell if you succeed with the roll(s)?