PDA

View Full Version : Twilight 2000 ?

acmer
August 17th, 2006, 11:09
I've played Twilight 2000 1st ed some years ago. I saw the new 2.2ed book and it looked somewhat like d20.

Has anyone tried doing/done a Twilight 2000 ruleset for FG, or is there any interest for it?

Kalan
August 17th, 2006, 13:15
I've played Twilight 2000 1st ed some years ago. I saw the new 2.2ed book and it looked somewhat like d20.

Has anyone tried doing/done a Twilight 2000 ruleset for FG, or is there any interest for it?

There isn't one out that I've heard - but it could be fun...

Myself I'm waiting for the new edition ;) I know one of the writers...hmmm...maybe I should seek him out to make an FG ruleset...hmmmm

Pusher
August 17th, 2006, 17:28
I've always been a fan of T2K and am eagerly awaiting Twilight:2013 as well. With a copy of that and the newest version of FG, you can be damn sure I'll be running a game, ruleset or no.

Kalan
August 17th, 2006, 18:14
I've always been a fan of T2K and am eagerly awaiting Twilight:2013 as well. With a copy of that and the newest version of FG, you can be damn sure I'll be running a game, ruleset or no.

Yah the guys are really workin on it - and from what I've heard sounds like its comin along pretty well :) I'd never gotten into Twilight, but I know one of the main writers fairly well - and rest assured it WILL be a good game.

T2KGamemaster
November 27th, 2006, 09:22
Hey,

I run a Twilight campaign since 1989 starting with the first edition and always adopting to the new editions... of course I came up with houserules too.

Two important questions:
*Is there really a new development going on for the original setting? I would appreciate any infos I can get from you!
*Has anyone tried to mak a ruleset for v2.2 by now? If not, I will start making one...

Thx so far!
Mike

joeru
November 27th, 2006, 10:02
Hey,

I run a Twilight campaign since 1989 starting with the first edition and always adopting to the new editions... of course I came up with houserules too.

Two important questions:
*Is there really a new development going on for the original setting? I would appreciate any infos I can get from you!
*Has anyone tried to mak a ruleset for v2.2 by now? If not, I will start making one...

Thx so far!
Mike

Official Twilight 2000 3.0 Edition (https://www.twilight2013.com/) (aka Twilight 2013)

Still in development.

acmer
November 27th, 2006, 20:53
Something is already done for 2.2 core and old 2.0 additional books. You don't have to do everything from scratch if you're really interested.