PDA

View Full Version : a 3.5 d&d game forgotten realms

trheel
August 16th, 2006, 23:48
Ok I’m looking to run a forgotten realm 3.5 d&d game. It will take place in the silver marches and it will be a campaign that pc's will have to commit to, to get to the end. pc's will start at 1st level and will start in the small town of ruavin crush, a town at the bottom of the ruavin mnts.how they get there is up to the pc's maybe born there maybe traveled there just before the campaign. I hope to play weekly with a break once and a while maybe 3 on 1 off its up to the players, any night of the week around 6 or 7 pm EST until 9 or 10. I want to have just the basic races but any class's.pcs will be made on a 32 point buy system. If this sounds interesting to you than post here and I will be ready to run it in about 2 weeks. So let me know!

Auly
August 17th, 2006, 00:02
I love Realms been missing it since the move by RPGA to Greyhawk and Eboran along with alot of the games. and so far it sounds interesting. I would be interested in learning more about the game in the coming weeks.

Take Care
Auly

Mr-Void
August 17th, 2006, 01:55
Hmm. I will always have a warm place in my heart for the Realms. Definitely worth taking a look. I will likely have some questions regarding the whole Regional system and a few of the minor racial variations but aside from that...Hooray!
So at this time, lemme say, probably you can count on me?

Mr-Void

calvinNhobbes
August 17th, 2006, 16:46
Never played in the Realms before, but that just means everything will be a fun surprize. 7-10 EST during the week is the perfect playing time for me and I have no problem commiting for the length of the campaign. Will also play any characters needed. Pick me, Pick me :)

trheel
August 18th, 2006, 01:01
ok It seems we got ourselves a game . lets work on a time/day and any other questions ya'll got.if ya ain't got no forgotten realm book let me know i can probably get ya one on pdf. I'll probably start a group on yahoo to take care of mundane stuff and post some files, I'll start that this weekend so pm your adresses so i can get you on if your sure you want to play!

dsabatag
August 18th, 2006, 09:49
Sound interesting how many players you think for these adventure?

trheel
August 19th, 2006, 03:31
hi i would love to have 4 or 5 for this campaign and by the way i would like to mention no evil pc's

Lochmacher
August 19th, 2006, 23:41
Greetings to all,

I just purchased a series of software bundles for the purpose of remote gaming for friends who are, sadly, unable to commute regularly enough to maintain the momentum of a campaign. Fantasy Grounds being one of those bundles, I would be glad to both familiarize myself with it and actually play an RPG instead of GMing all the time. If you have room for a west coast (Washington State) party, let me know and I will be more than glad to join in the RP.

On a side note: I agree with the no evil characters statement... I love my friends, but they are just as "smart" as any others when it comes to acting evil and just as adept at ruining a perfectly good game because of it. It only takes one session of an evil character present unless both an evil char and a pally are in the same party, then it is usually much less than the whole session.

Thanks,

Walter

monkeyjoe
August 26th, 2006, 13:25
I would be interested in signing on. I already have Monday and Thursday evening FG games going, but the other days will work for me. I have never played in forgotten realms before as it became popular while I was taking an extended break from gaming; I wouldn't mind taking a look at it now.

slowsnake
August 28th, 2006, 03:42
Hi, just sore your listing . Are you still looking for players? I'm in pst time, and can play from sun to thursday. I'm an old time player from the early 80's. I'v been playingfor over a year useing FG. Also are you useing a voice progrom, teamspeak or yahoo with voice? There are free. Thanks for your time. David

planeshifter04
August 31st, 2006, 03:15
hello, My name is dave, and I have been playing in the forgotten realms for about 10 years now, i just got fantasy grounds around two months ago, and have not been able to find a game suited for me, or have never got any replies, so please if you are still looking for people, let me know I would love to play. thank you