PDA

View Full Version : Making a Wondrous item

spinninnzen
January 28th, 2019, 03:50
Ok so I am really at a lost. I created a homebrew figurine of wondrous power. However, my player is unable to view the npc stats. (he also could not view the image of the item until I shared it, however that option is not available under the npc. I tried everything I can think of but he still gets the following error. Unable to create window with data source (npc : npc.id-00007). I also tried to see if it was a error while creating it and pulled up a figurine that was already part of the game (ivory goats) he cant see that one either but gets a different error Unable to open window using wildcard link, because no module containing that link is open. Check your active Library modules. What am I doing wrong? Any help will be appreciated, thank you!.

LordEntrails
January 28th, 2019, 04:15
Drag the NPC to his portrait in the top left of the screen to share it with him.
Make sure he has loaded the appropriate modules.

Zacchaeus
January 28th, 2019, 09:03
Full details of how to share NPCs with your players in this video (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?27296-Guides-videos-and-other-helpful-information). Players can't open anything including links unless you share it with them. You can right click on the actual link and make the link shareable but you still have to share the image. To share anything either drag and drop it on the players portrait (Except for NPCs - see the video for the actual steps you need to take) to allow one player to see the item or right click on it and select share.

spinninnzen
January 29th, 2019, 01:52
oh man you guys are great! When I read this I slapped my forehead in the biggest doh! moment. Thank you for your help! I will try this asap!