PDA

View Full Version : Setting up relentless endurance

Firesnake4
January 28th, 2019, 02:39
Hi guys

I’m just going through the task of setting up some of my players to automate their abilities etc and was wondering if there’s a way to have it recognize when a player is reduced to 0 hit points and then heal? I added relentless endurance as an effect like this-
Relentless Endurance;IF:Unconcious;REGEN:1;(SELF) with square brackets on the self. Doesn’t work. Please advise. Thanks

LordEntrails
January 28th, 2019, 04:21
Nope, you can't automate it.

Check out the Resource sticky and the "Complete xxx" series of posts. You will find in their various attachments for sample characters for the core classes and races etc. Each one details the various possible classes effects etc.

You can also find a new pack of 160+ pregens of levels 1-3 on the DMsGuild by Rob Twohy that has everything that can be automated, automated. You will also find various Effects modules form Rob on the Guild that has drag and drop effects, when they are possible.

Firesnake4
January 28th, 2019, 05:15
Awesome. Thanks for the quick reply!

Myrdin Potter
January 28th, 2019, 13:51
You can also look up in the sticky above and find my thread on pregenerated characters (I bump it monthly). I did the 16 WoTC example characters from levels 1-10 (160 pregenerated characters) in FG format and offer them on DMs Guild as well.

LordEntrails
July 16th, 2019, 00:50
I haven't tried this,but here's what I'm setting up for RE. It has to be used "intelligently" by the player, but should be a good thing.
Note it is set to once per day, and you first apply the Stable then the 1 HP effects. Anyone see any reason this shouldn't work?

Zacchaeus
July 17th, 2019, 18:05
I think you'll only need the 1 point heal since that will remove the Unconscious and the Stable conditions when applied

LordEntrails
July 17th, 2019, 18:10
I think you'll only need the 1 point heal since that will remove the Unconscious and the Stable conditions when applied
Thanks, will try.