PDA

View Full Version : Need pregenerated PCs? Here's 261 of them for FREE!

rob2e
January 27th, 2019, 03:42
Hey All! Just completed my month-long project. 261 pregens. EVERY archetype in the game represented, levels 1 through 3, FULLY CODED!

All Free.

Watch the video to find out how to get them.

YouTube Video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8TrpUqFY4E)

Gwydion
January 27th, 2019, 12:20
Awesome Rob. Thanks!!!

LordEntrails
January 27th, 2019, 17:07
Very cool! Thanks and appreciate it!

Nylanfs
January 28th, 2019, 17:56
Man, if only it had 262 I'd get it. :D

hehaub
January 28th, 2019, 23:35
Man, if only it had 262 I'd get it. :D

Well, you are in luck, because it is with the original module that contains 37, so it is actually 298!
What are you waiting for? If he makes it to 300 he might start kicking people over the ledge yelling THIS...IS....SPARTA!
Don't wait!

Laerun
January 29th, 2019, 17:11
Hey All! Just completed my month-long project. 261 pregens. EVERY archetype in the game represented, levels 1 through 3, FULLY CODED!

All Free.

Watch the video to find out how to get them.

YouTube Video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8TrpUqFY4E)

Awesome, great work!

Felix Montmorency
January 31st, 2019, 15:19
Hello,

Thank you for the great effort, this is a really huge help.
I've watched your youtube video I'm just wondering, are the support tables - like parcels and spells - available somewhere.
I've just bought your random NPC mod on DMs Guild, hoping to find them there, but they weren't. They seem to be very useful so I'd like to ask if they are available in any of your mod?

Thank you in advance

Bethor
October 3rd, 2019, 11:48
Hello everyone,

I've downloaded the mod and on the dmsguild list there's the blood hunter included. But there's no pregenerated Blood Hunter class character. Is that correct?

Best regards

LordEntrails
October 3rd, 2019, 15:47
Yes. The Blood Hunter class is available on the forums here. I'm on the way out the door, but if you can't find it via the search tool, then let us know and someone will post it.

Bethor
October 3rd, 2019, 15:52
Yes. The Blood Hunter class is available on the forums here. I'm on the way out the door, but if you can't find it via the search tool, then let us know and someone will post it.

No worries. I found the Module but I thought there would be a pregen character in the 267 Mod package.

mattekure
October 3rd, 2019, 17:15
I think it was not included because its not from any official WoTC products, its from Critical Role.

rob2e
October 3rd, 2019, 17:18
Hello everyone,

I've downloaded the mod and on the dmsguild list there's the blood hunter included. But there's no pregenerated Blood Hunter class character. Is that correct?

Best regards

Can you point me to the “list” you found with Blood Hunter so I can correct that?