PDA

View Full Version : Henchmen/Hirelings

Fionavar
January 26th, 2019, 20:45
I am sorry if this has been discussed - I have a character with a guard dog - is there a way to add that to the character sheet?

Kelrugem
January 26th, 2019, 23:07
Hm, I normally would make a separate character sheet for that and then the corresponding player can take control over that. But for something like a dog a NPC sheet might be better. You can also share NPCs with your player and you can link character sheets and NPC sheets in the description of items of your characters (as a gimmick, but also because you ask for an add into the character sheet) :)

But the NPC method might not be good since adding a NPC produces a temporary copy of the NPC which you can access by the link at that NPC on the very right. So you would have to add this NPC first in the CT, then share this copy of the NPC with your player(s) :) make also sure to put this NPC to friendly to avoid deleting him :) But I never tried this so far :)

LordEntrails
January 26th, 2019, 23:16
Notes?

To me, it depends, is the dog going to be on the CT and involved in combat regularly? If so, then a PC or NPC sheet, otherwise just put it in the notes of the sheet.

Fionavar
January 27th, 2019, 00:54
Thanks to you both - most helpful

Kelrugem
January 27th, 2019, 00:55
You're welcome :)