PDA

View Full Version : New Here

Auly
August 16th, 2006, 05:25
Hello all;

I'm new here and just got fantasy grounds at Gen Con after I was impressed by them. I would like to join any RPGA game, D20 modern, spycraft or similiar games.

Take Care all
Auly

Snikle
August 16th, 2006, 06:05
Welcome Auly! I think kalan runs a Living Grewyhawk RPGA game, check with him.

Ganadai
August 16th, 2006, 06:42
Everyone is welcome to join RPGA D&D 3.5 Living Greyhawk. Just come sign up on the calendar. This week I am running COR5-17 Time's Tide on Bright Sands (Part 5 of the Blight on Bright Sands adventure arc). Once you sign up and I accept you feel free to sign up for any of the scheduled game times I have listed.

Kalan ran a few games while I was away on a three week buisness trip, but I just got back home tonight.

Griogre
August 16th, 2006, 07:07
Hi Auly, welcome to the boards. As you begin to look for games you might find it helpful to mention what timezone you are in and what times you are available.

Kalan
August 16th, 2006, 10:44
There's always SOMETHIN goin on round here :) Gan and I run some LG stuff - Gan's runnin somethin this weekend (he has I think three or four slots up for COR5-17). I'm workin on some d20 Modern stuff which'll be goin on Saturday afternoons in a few weeks, and may be startin Eberron - depends on what all creeps up in the meantime.

If you need more, just post when/where you at, and someone I'm sure can accomodate ye :)

Peace :)

Auly
August 16th, 2006, 16:08
Thanks for the Warm welcome and the information. I appreciate it. I guess it's time to take another look at the calender.