PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5e: Poll for upcoming games

Draegan
January 26th, 2019, 14:43
Hi everyone,

Since my last post I have practiced lots of hours on FG with some friends and have my fisrt game underway. More info on myself here:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?47314-LFP-D-amp-D-5e-Tomb-of-Annihilation-TUE-7pm-11pm-EST-(UTC-5)

I can say that I moved from the point of 'I have no idea' to 'yes I can run games with comfort' point and need more practice in order to pick up more as I go along. So I am planing on starting 1-2 more games depending on demand. I would like to know what ppl would be interested in before I invest time and/or money. I will start the most voted right away with a potential game for runner up.

robrblind22
January 26th, 2019, 17:09
Voted. Definitely interested in a new game. CST here UTC - 6

Shagitto
January 26th, 2019, 20:23
Are you newbie friendly or perfer experienced players? I'm both new to FG (have lvl1 character made though) and new to DnD 5e. Thanks for your time.

Draegan
January 26th, 2019, 20:34
Sorry for the typos in the poll section. Should not have used my phone to post that.

Gen Ironfist
January 26th, 2019, 22:40
While i'm already in one of your games.. I have more characters who need to spread their legs. Voted for Waterdeep: Dragon Heist!