PDA

View Full Version : LFP- 5eDnD Homebrew Campaign 3 active players. recruiting 2 more

Ludus Dominus
January 25th, 2019, 22:24
Hello table toppers, me and my fellow players have just begun a new campaign and unfortunately have two new places at our table open. We are playing with a few variant rules and are looking for a couple of good people to join us. the campaign has just started and everyone is still level 1. The rules being used are variant RAW and a bit of homebrew which are posted on my discord server. They are designed to make combat more deadly and roleplay heavy. Our campaign is very story driven and we are looking for heavy roleplayers who enjoy a good fight that might be around any corner... my DM style is very cause and effect and I work hard to create a very sense of a reality and an immersive world. I will of course work carefully with you to create a solid background to jump right in. All published 5e races and classes are open to play. Our story does not require anyone to play a particular class but if you are a person who doesn't want to play what someone else is playing or just feel you absolutely can't do it you can play what ever isn't taken. WE use discord for voip and our game i GMT -6 or or CST 5pm. It is a four hour game. Weekly played on wednesday. If you are interested please get in touch with me. A.S.A.P. There will be a bit of an interview process to make sure we get the right fit for players.

A little about the campaign- A threat has emerged in the region of Low Sovereign Plains, the kingdom of Kaldaseus. This threat is feared to possibly spread it's cancer threw out the continent. The threat has a name and that name is The Red Hand. A particular chosen few have been tasked secretly by each of their kingdoms to seek out this threat and uncover any secrets they can. No one knows anything about them other than they have brought a thriving city protected my magic to ruins with the aid of an orc army, 8 months ago and have not been seen since.

The world around you - This continents civilizations are ahead of anything in the rest of the world. Magic is real, though rare, but not unseen. This is going to be a serious campaign and everyone wants to focus more on roleplay rather than combat, but they do love a good fight.

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me

PhorgottenSon
January 25th, 2019, 23:41
This sounds like a great game and right up my alley. Love homebrew game settings and worlds, love that cause and effect, actions have consequences, and wanting a more RP heavy game. However, it really depends on what day of the week this game takes place.

Thanks.

Ludus Dominus
January 26th, 2019, 00:17
it is stated in the details, wednesdays every week -6 gmt or 5pm cst

Ludus Dominus
January 26th, 2019, 00:19
thanks for the catch lol

Valderhide
January 26th, 2019, 00:57
I am most interested in joining your game if you would have me. A couple of questions first, what level license do you have? I currently am using the demo license. And what is the current party composition?

Ludus Dominus
January 26th, 2019, 01:05
I have an Ultimate License