PDA

View Full Version : Gauging interest in paid DM'ing: $15 per head, various systems, min. 4 players.

AegisPrime
January 23rd, 2019, 16:58
Hey! Thanks for reading this :)

I have a lot of experience running games and a reasonable amount of free time at the moment so I've been toying with the idea of offering paid DM'ing services and figured I'd see if there's any interest.

My preference is to run pre-written adventures and my preferred systems are D&D 5E, Call of Cthulhu 7E and AD&D 2nd Edition - I'm open to other systems too but nothing too crunch-heavy (I'd rather spend my time on prepping adventures than reading up on rules/splat-books).

I can accommodate most time zones and can offer 4-hour sessions with Discord for voice and an Ultimate license so the $15 fee is all-inclusive. I currently have other gaming obligations on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays but depending on when people would like to play I may be able to run stuff on those days too.

I create custom maps and handouts as necessary for my group and also have audio playlists to compliment the theme of whatever we're running.

If you'd be interested in having a campaign run for yourself and your friends at a time that suits you, feel free to message me - thanks!

Aegis.

*Edit:* we now have three players for Sundays at 7pm EST (D&D 5th Edition) - we're capping this group at five players so if you'd like to join in, please let me know!

dvance85
January 23rd, 2019, 23:48
I would be interested in this. Sunday night's work best for me.

AegisPrime
January 23rd, 2019, 23:53
Hi dvance! Thanks for your interest! I'll pm you tomorrow and we can arrange a time to talk about what you're looking for - cheers! Aegis.

DragynBait
January 24th, 2019, 08:12
Greetings! I am in the EST time zone and I work night shift. If you ever plan any morning or afternoon games, I might be interested. I would need to be finished by 8PM EST on weekdays or 6PM EST on weekends.

AegisPrime
January 24th, 2019, 12:55
Hi DragynBait! If one of my games fits your schedule, I'll be sure to get in touch - thanks for your interest!

AegisPrime
January 25th, 2019, 12:16
So far we have two potential games: Sundays at 7pm EST and a daytime game starting at 2pm EST (day TBD) - if anyone's interested in joining one of these let me know!

DragynBait
January 25th, 2019, 23:23
I am interested in the 2PM EST time slot.

AegisPrime
January 26th, 2019, 17:46
Thanks Dragynbait! You're on the list - if I get enough interest in the 2pm EST game I'll let you know!

Aegis.

Darkking101
January 27th, 2019, 20:27
Hi i was interested in a game. i have fantasy grounds. but i am currently looking for a solo game, is that possible or no?

AegisPrime
January 29th, 2019, 07:02
Hi Darkking101! Solo games are certainly possible but take the same amount of time to prep and run so the fee would be $75 per session. If that interests you, please send me a PM.

spookychick13
February 4th, 2019, 13:24
Interested in the Sunday group, PM me if you have room still, please and thank you. :)

AegisPrime
February 4th, 2019, 13:46
Hi SpookyChick! Thanks for your interest - I've sent you a PM.

Aegis.

AegisPrime
February 5th, 2019, 07:01
One of our players has dropped out so there's room for two if anyone's interested.