PDA

View Full Version : LFP - 4 players wanted for Dragon Heist, DnD 5E Sundays at 9AM EST (UTC -5)

Birdwizard
January 22nd, 2019, 21:01
Hello, I'm a DM looking to run through Water Deep Dragon Heist. The plan is to begin at around 9AM EST on Sunday and wrap up each session in about 3 or so hours. Beginners are very welcome to join!

Characters will begin at level 1 and over the course of this adventure we will progress to level 5 or 6. Create your character in any method you choose, but all stats are subject to approval by the DM. All methods and options in the PHB are allowed. Homebrews are subject to approval. We will discuss your character one on one before the first session if possible, and during that time we'll get it all setup in FG.

All players must have their own copy of Fantasy Grounds Standard and be able to connect to others using LogMeIn Hamachi (which is a free program).

If you're interested in playing in my campaign, please send me a private message!

There is now room for one more player in the campaign due to a technology conflict!

Birdwizard
January 27th, 2019, 18:19
We're looking for one more person to join our party for next session! We so far have an Arcane Trickster Rogue, a Kobold Bard, and a Hexblade Warlock. An additional player is looking to play something along the lines of paladin, but you are welcome to play any class! We played through a short one-shot adventure and had a lot of fun: We're all mature players who enjoy roleplaying and working cooperatively!

Fangor77
January 28th, 2019, 21:20
Just a note - the one shot was pretty good to start out with. The new player can join in at level 3 for whatever class they want to throw into the mix. Come on out and join us!

MyGivinOpinion
January 28th, 2019, 22:58
i may be interested.. are you allowing eberron races?

Fangor77
January 29th, 2019, 05:26
i may be interested.. are you allowing eberron races?

Which race are you looking at? We have a Kobold, so as long as it's not an overly powered race, run it by the DM - Send him a direct message here.