PDA

View Full Version : LFP Starting new streaming group looking for 6 Players

confederation
January 20th, 2019, 08:11
Welcome to the Legion of the dice a streaming group that will be better than all other streaming groups because we have gumption and on necessary titles
Please follow the following format when applying
1 what is your time zone and availability
Example i'm available every day except the weekends because I'm currently playing in games on roll20 my time zone is eastern
standard
2 experience with ttrpg example
I have about 16 years of experience
3 What systems do you have experience running
Example i've have experience running A Song of Ice and Fire RPG stars without numbers apocalypse world fallout PNP d&D 3.5 GURPS one piece D20 system
4 what games do you have experience playing
Example I have experience playing fallout PNP GURPS deadlands one Piece D20 apocalypse world warhammer d&D 3.5 d&D 5.0 d&D 3.0 d&D 1.0 a song of Ice and Fire RPG dungeon world world of Darkness
5 what do unique skills do you bring to the table
Example i'm a history buff I have an amazing work ethic pretty talented writer i'm very well organized i'm a very funny person
6 what is your grandma weakness
Example my grammar sucks and I'm dyslexic
7 people who need not apply the easily-offended this is nothing against anybody's personal political ideology I just run games that some people might be uncomfortable playing in
8 besides tabletop game play what ideas do you have for different shows for the channel
Example weekly talk show about tabletop game news and different events in the community show where we talked about our favorite tabletop gaming ever had and screw-ups
9 people who will get preferential treatment in applications sorry these people are hard to find people with editing skills graphic designers people who know how to setup live streams better i'm pretty good at it but I could use some help
10 are you willing to GM games because I don't always want to be the only one GM it kind of gets tiresome
11 are you comfortable being on webcam you don't have to use a webcam if you don't want to just thought I'd ask
12 do you have a good functioning microphone example
I have an external microphone and a headset with a microphone
13 people who will not be accepted into this group whatsoever filthy goblins it's only good Goblin is a dead Goblin
14 we do not use Facebook for social media we use mines because Facebook is cancer
The YouTube channel can be found at this link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL88hnXJTCVbgaed2laDk2g and our minds page https://www.minds.com/legion_of_the_dice
If you have any questions feel free to message me on Discord at Vladimir Putin#7226

confederation
January 23rd, 2019, 11:45
Update Only four slots left

Valderhide
January 23rd, 2019, 20:40
1 what is your time zone and availability: The days and times That I am available are Monday and Wednesday to Friday. The times are anything after 6:30pm EST. My timezone is Atlantic Standard Time, I adjust all my times to EST since that I've yet to meet many people who knew what AST was.

2 experience with ttrpg example: I've been ttrpgs for 3 years now.

3 What systems do you have experience running: I have never GM'd anything before but I am very interested in giving it a try at some point when I feel more comfortable/ready to begin GMing.

4 what games do you have experience playing: With the exception of 2-3 months of Warhammer/Rogue Trader I have so far only played D&D 5e. I am open to play other games however.

5 what do unique skills do you bring to the table: I'm a Canadian, more specifically a Newfoundlander. Honestly I don't really have any skills or talents that are exceptionally unique. I'm really just some guy that loves this hobby and meeting new people through it.

6 what is your grandma weakness: While I do try and keep in check, especially when I know kids are likely to be present I do tend to curse a fair bit. Which makes it sort of fitting that I choose the Sailor background for many of my more marital characters.

7 people who need not apply the easily-offended this is nothing against anybody's personal political ideology I just run games that some people might be uncomfortable playing in: Never did like snow flakes, except the kind that falls from the sky. Makes for nice snowmobiling.

8 besides tabletop game play what ideas do you have for different shows for the channel: This is probably very cliche at this point, but I tend to just like talking about stuff, nothing specific just see where the conversation goes. I hesitate to call it a podcast, but mostly likely it would be called a podcast

9 people who will get preferential treatment in applications sorry these people are hard to find people with editing skills graphic designers people who know how to setup live streams better i'm pretty good at it but I could use some help: To be honest I hold none of these skills.

10 are you willing to GM games because I don't always want to be the only one GM it kind of gets tiresome: Not right off the bat, but I'm starting to get more comfortable with the idea of Gming some things

11 are you comfortable being on webcam you don't have to use a webcam if you don't want to just thought I'd ask: I fear for the viewers who would be starring at my amazingly handsome dad/fat man body.

12 do you have a good functioning microphone example: Currently using the Corsaie Void Pro headset, have thought about getting an external mic but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

13 people who will not be accepted into this group whatsoever filthy goblins it's only good Goblin is a dead Goblin: AMEN!!!!

14 we do not use Facebook for social media we use mines because Facebook is cancer: Sounds good to me

MyGivinOpinion
January 26th, 2019, 05:03
not available on sundays. other than that I try to keep it to the afternoons and evenings. (3 kids)
2 experience with ttrpg example - roughly 10 years
3 What systems do you have experience running - 3.5
HEAVY 3.0 and 3.5, Star Wars Revised Core, Alternity, Modern d20, Mutants and Masterminds, Vampire
5 what do unique skills do you bring to the table - i don't just think outside the box, i try to blow it up... from very far away... for safety reasons...
6 Sometimes my brain works like people can hear the first thought or two in my head and start a conversation two or three steps ahead..
7 I'm not easily offended by any means, and if i am i don't fuse over it.
8 besides tabletop game play what ideas do you have for different shows for the channel
Let's build! - a show where we design characters based on a concept for viewers. IE I want a faceless man build, we then go and explore the many ways a faceless man can be built and the reason for them. go through level up path suggestions.
9 I have my own livestream set up, it's not very large, but it's functional.
10 are you willing to GM games - It has been a long long time and i'm not wholly familiar with 5e yet but yes. if you can withstand me relearning(been more than 5 years)
11 are you comfortable being on webcam - not right now, but in the future yes
12 do you have a good functioning microphone - I have a webcam - Logitech C920

confederation
January 31st, 2019, 15:49
hi, n,,

Tatzitaru
February 1st, 2019, 04:41
I work weekends and then take care of my 3 kids through the week, so my open availability is Mon-Thurs 9:00PM until session end.
I could work on editing and the like during other times, this is only for dedicated session time.
I have about 5 years of scattered experience
I have some experience running D&D3.5 sessions
I have mostly played D&D3.5
I bring quick witty banter, a strong storytelling background, and technical skills.
I am sarcastic, and often rebellious when authority is forced on me instead of chosen.
7 people who need not apply the easily-offended this is nothing against anybody's personal political ideology I just run games that some people might be uncomfortable playing in
I don't think it is possible to offend me.
Tips and advice for players and DMs, funny stories from campaigns, review of new modules.
9 people who will get preferential treatment in applications sorry these people are hard to find people with editing skills graphic designers people who know how to setup live streams better i'm pretty good at it but I could use some help
I am a film student majoring in digital cinematography.
10 are you willing to GM games because I don't always want to be the only one GM it kind of gets tiresome
I would want to practice some before I would want to stream a session as DM, but I want to hone my DM skills.
11 are you comfortable being on webcam you don't have to use a webcam if you don't want to just thought I'd ask
I am plenty comfortable being on cam.
I have a couple high quality stand alone mics and multiple headsets.
13 people who will not be accepted into this group whatsoever filthy goblins it's only good Goblin is a dead Goblin.
Dead goblins who had loot are even better.
14 we do not use Facebook for social media we use mines because Facebook is cancer.
Guess I will have to look up mines.

confederation
February 1st, 2019, 20:47
I work weekends and then take care of my 3 kids through the week, so my open availability is Mon-Thurs 9:00PM until session end.
I could work on editing and the like during other times, this is only for dedicated session time.
I bring quick witty banter, a strong storytelling background, and technical skills.
I am sarcastic, and often rebellious when authority is forced on me instead of chosen.
Tips and advice for players and DMs, funny stories from campaigns, review of new modules.
I would want to practice some before I would want to stream a session as DM, but I want to hone my DM skills.
13 people who will not be accepted into this group whatsoever filthy goblins it's only good Goblin is a dead Goblin.
14 we do not use Facebook for social media we use mines because Facebook is cancer.
Guess I will have to look up mines.https://discord.gg/HhvRFV

confederation
February 2nd, 2019, 16:29
Guess I will have to look up mines.

I've sent you two messages and I still haven't heard back from you are you still interested? The Discord link didn't walk use another one
https://discord.gg/juhSFVS

confederation
February 8th, 2019, 00:47
jhehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Feldspar Helmet
February 16th, 2019, 09:17
Hello confederation, I am very interested in joining a streamed game.
PST (GMT-8) West Coast North America. Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday anytime from noon PST to games that end at 11 pm PST.
I have 37 years of experience playing in real life games and online.
So many. D+D, all the way from The Red Box to 5e, Shadowrun, All Flesh Must be Eaten, Deadlands, Wrath and Glory and more.
All of the above and more including homebrew game systems and pure story-telling sessions.
I performed live comedy improv for 7 years and have some experience as a stand up comedian. The improv taught me how to share scenes, how to say yes and move a scene along and how to give others the space they need to have their moments in the sun. The standup taught me how to abuse hecklers. That might not be quite so useful in a game.
I really enjoy playing sub-par characters with weaknesses and at least one low stat. While this is fun it can mean my characters die a lot, especially at low levels.
7 people who need not apply the easily-offended this is nothing against anybody's personal political ideology I just run games that some people might be uncomfortable playing in.
I run very dark games and it is extremely unlikely that I will be offended by anything you choose to put in your game.
Perhaps videos on creating interesting characters. How to write a decent backstory that the GM can mine to draw your character into the game. Turning an idea into a character.
I probably should have listed this as my grandma weakness.
10 are you willing to GM games because I don't always want to be the only one GM it kind of gets tiresome.
Yes. I love DMing. I currently run a game on Wednesdays and am in a game on Mondays that consists entirely of GMs that take turns running adventures in a consistent world. I have a number of oneshots and short adventures ready to go although I would need to transfer them to this platform. I will be building adventures in FG within a month.
11 are you comfortable being on webcam you don't have to use a webcam if you don't want to just thought I'd ask.
I am used to performing live and in front of cameras. I am getting a Logitech C922 within a week.
I have a Blue Yeti mic and use Voicemeeter Banana to process my sound.
While I do not share your anti-goblin bias I can assure you that I am in no way a goblin or goblin related creature. The bad teeth and shiny bald head are the result of age and bad genetics.... The green tinge? ... I've been sick. :)

confederation
March 5th, 2019, 16:20
Hello confederation, I am very interested in joining a streamed game.
PST (GMT-8) West Coast North America. Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday anytime from noon PST to games that end at 11 pm PST.
I have 37 years of experience playing in real life games and online.
So many. D+D, all the way from The Red Box to 5e, Shadowrun, All Flesh Must be Eaten, Deadlands, Wrath and Glory and more.
All of the above and more including homebrew game systems and pure story-telling sessions.
I performed live comedy improv for 7 years and have some experience as a stand up comedian. The improv taught me how to share scenes, how to say yes and move a scene along and how to give others the space they need to have their moments in the sun. The standup taught me how to abuse hecklers. That might not be quite so useful in a game.
I really enjoy playing sub-par characters with weaknesses and at least one low stat. While this is fun it can mean my characters die a lot, especially at low levels.
7 people who need not apply the easily-offended this is nothing against anybody's personal political ideology I just run games that some people might be uncomfortable playing in.
I run very dark games and it is extremely unlikely that I will be offended by anything you choose to put in your game.
Perhaps videos on creating interesting characters. How to write a decent backstory that the GM can mine to draw your character into the game. Turning an idea into a character.
I probably should have listed this as my grandma weakness.
10 are you willing to GM games because I don't always want to be the only one GM it kind of gets tiresome.
Yes. I love DMing. I currently run a game on Wednesdays and am in a game on Mondays that consists entirely of GMs that take turns running adventures in a consistent world. I have a number of oneshots and short adventures ready to go although I would need to transfer them to this platform. I will be building adventures in FG within a month.
11 are you comfortable being on webcam you don't have to use a webcam if you don't want to just thought I'd ask.
I am used to performing live and in front of cameras. I am getting a Logitech C922 within a week.
I have a Blue Yeti mic and use Voicemeeter Banana to process my sound.
While I do not share your anti-goblin bias I can assure you that I am in no way a goblin or goblin related creature. The bad teeth and shiny bald head are the result of age and bad genetics.... The green tinge? ... I've been sick. :)
The application seems to be in order here is the link to the Discord https://discord.gg/7VRP4gp

Gnobodyukno
March 6th, 2019, 15:41
A: Availability is bi-weekly (every other week) CST weekdays 7pm - 12pm
A: I have about 6 years experience total and about 2 years of that with online play both FG and Roll20
A: At this time just D&D 5E
A: Most of my experience is with D&D 5E, but my earliest experience is with D&D 2E way, way back when it first came out
A: I like to make sure my characters have a voice (accent of some kind) or their background adds flavor like something unique each of them plays out.
A: I don't tolerate stupid people. I would consider it more of a grandpa weakness. Kind of "stay off my lawn you little bastards"
A: What about a "Piper's Corner" type show where you interview a character, not the player, but their character they are playing
A: If I must but not long term
A: I guess so, never done it
A: I have a brand new head set, it works really well

Hydrogen
March 11th, 2019, 13:32
Welcome to the Legion of the dice a streaming group that will be better than all other streaming groups because we have gumption and on necessary titles
Example i'm available every day except the weekends because I'm currently playing in games on roll20 my time zone is eastern
standard
Example i've have experience running A Song of Ice and Fire RPG stars without numbers apocalypse world fallout PNP d&D 3.5 GURPS one piece D20 system
Example I have experience playing fallout PNP GURPS deadlands one Piece D20 apocalypse world warhammer d&D 3.5 d&D 5.0 d&D 3.0 d&D 1.0 a song of Ice and Fire RPG dungeon world world of Darkness
Example i'm a history buff I have an amazing work ethic pretty talented writer i'm very well organized i'm a very funny person
Example weekly talk show about tabletop game news and different events in the community show where we talked about our favorite tabletop gaming ever had and screw-ups
13 people who will not be accepted into this group whatsoever filthy goblins it's only good Goblin is a dead Goblin
14 we do not use Facebook for social media we use mines because Facebook is cancer
The YouTube channel can be found at this link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL88hnXJTCVbgaed2laDk2g and our minds page https://www.minds.com/TCOTTG
If you have any questions feel free to message me on Discord at Vladimir Putin#7226

1. EST time anytime after 9 till finish M-Thur can do games on those days.
2. None to ttrpg doing it now since my home group only meets 2-3 times a month.
3. Play 5e have experience last few years with home brews, one shots and campaign have DM many sessions don’t mind doing it for a group once find one and get FG down since new to program.
4. DnD 5e
5. Humor my biggest like to have a good time. Medical field for work and always add unique duseases to my PCs when DM!
6. Ew era lacitnedi ( read it backwards should be easy!)
7. It’s DnD it’s a made up world DM do as wish have fun with it. Not easily offended.
8. Not sure here so can’t respond if get invite would have to see way progressing and give ideas from there.
9. I agree with you here and I’m not gonna get that treatment *sigh*
10. I enjoy DM, but would like to get a good deal of session as player and have some help learning FG. Before do it. Been watching YouTube videos and seems great!
11. Doesn’t bother me
12. Sure do
13. I much prefer dragons and beholders.
14. Canceled my Facebook account like 4 years ago I’m totally behind you.

Thanks for considering me. PM me or respond in forum and let me know if wish to chat more.

-Hydrogen

Zomnivore
March 11th, 2019, 19:48
1 Central time and I'm available most days of the week, I'm in games on Tuesday and Wednesday Tuesday from 8-10pm and Wednesday 1-5pm
2 Spent the past year and a half playing D&D 5e
3 D&D5e is the only system I've played, I haven't run yet
4 I've played hundreds of video games but D&D5e is my only table top role playing game I play
My amazingly open schedule, my agreeableness, and years of videogaming under my belt.
6 I'm Schizophrenic and have trouble with mental math, I can't play highly intelligent characters.
7 As long as you aren't graphically describing sex scenes or rape I doubt I'm going to have a problem.
8 I think a spoilers show where you break down a module and explain how to run it might be interesting.
9 Yeah here, I'm definitely a liability, I just barely stream as it is.
10 Might need a co-dm for a bit but yeah
11 I have a webcam and feel fine being on it
12 I have a good mic
13 I like playing monstrous characters and the like, let gobbo live please
14 np

confederation
May 2nd, 2019, 14:15
1 Central time and I'm available most days of the week, I'm in games on Tuesday and Wednesday Tuesday from 8-10pm and Wednesday 1-5pm
2 Spent the past year and a half playing D&D 5e
3 D&D5e is the only system I've played, I haven't run yet
4 I've played hundreds of video games but D&D5e is my only table top role playing game I play
My amazingly open schedule, my agreeableness, and years of videogaming under my belt.
6 I'm Schizophrenic and have trouble with mental math, I can't play highly intelligent characters.
7 As long as you aren't graphically describing sex scenes or rape I doubt I'm going to have a problem.
8 I think a spoilers show where you break down a module and explain how to run it might be interesting.
9 Yeah here, I'm definitely a liability, I just barely stream as it is.
10 Might need a co-dm for a bit but yeah
11 I have a webcam and feel fine being on it
12 I have a good mic
13 I like playing monstrous characters and the like, let gobbo live please
14 np
https://discord.gg/7VRP4gp

confederation
May 2nd, 2019, 14:16
1. EST time anytime after 9 till finish M-Thur can do games on those days.
2. None to ttrpg doing it now since my home group only meets 2-3 times a month.
3. Play 5e have experience last few years with home brews, one shots and campaign have DM many sessions don’t mind doing it for a group once find one and get FG down since new to program.
4. DnD 5e
5. Humor my biggest like to have a good time. Medical field for work and always add unique duseases to my PCs when DM!
6. Ew era lacitnedi ( read it backwards should be easy!)
7. It’s DnD it’s a made up world DM do as wish have fun with it. Not easily offended.
8. Not sure here so can’t respond if get invite would have to see way progressing and give ideas from there.
9. I agree with you here and I’m not gonna get that treatment *sigh*
10. I enjoy DM, but would like to get a good deal of session as player and have some help learning FG. Before do it. Been watching YouTube videos and seems great!
11. Doesn’t bother me
12. Sure do
13. I much prefer dragons and beholders.
14. Canceled my Facebook account like 4 years ago I’m totally behind you.

Thanks for considering me. PM me or respond in forum and let me know if wish to chat more.

-Hydrogen
https://discord.gg/7VRP4gp

GodsEvenNV
May 2nd, 2019, 18:33
EST time zone I am available Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays after 6pm
I have been playing ttrpg for about 11 years now
DnD 3.5-5e on Fantasy Grounds, Roll 20 and live
Mostly only played DND and some Pathfinder
I am a voice actor and I get into the character I play
IRL- Coconut In Game My memory sucks and I am not good with names so I take notes alot
A kind of talk about the episode after with different players each session
I DM as well and would not mind running a campaign at some point
Yeah Ill even cosplay if its not too "extra"
I also stream and I use a Blue Yeti which works very well

Hope everything checks out thanks for the post and happy hunting

confederation
May 3rd, 2019, 12:11
[QUOTE=confederation;423132]Welcome to the Legion of the dice a streaming group that will be better than all other streaming groups because we have gumption and on necessary titles
standard

Warden307
May 3rd, 2019, 15:38
1) what is your time zone and availability
- Central Time and available during the week, not weekends.

2) experience with ttrpg example
- Been playing on and off for about 12 years.

3) What systems do you have experience running
-I've never ran a game before, but I'd be willing to try.

4) what games do you have experience playing
- From most knowledgeable to least. D&D 5e, Savage Worlds (50 Fathoms), GURPS, D&D 3.5

5) what do unique skills do you bring to the table
- I am a font of useless knowledge. I also spend prolly too much time on my character, lol. Not a skill, but I'd be willing to transcribe the session story to use for later purpose.

6) what is your grandma weakness
- I can be stubborn and pervy, but my wife takes the brunt of that XD

7) people who need not apply the easily-offended this is nothing against anybody's personal political ideology I just run games that some people might be uncomfortable playing in.
-I've very capable of separating the game and real life. I enjoy a good story and sometimes that includes extreme plots and horrors.

8) besides tabletop game play what ideas do you have for different shows for the channel
-We could do a gauntlet show where we take either current pc's, make builds, take suggested builds and do combat between them, kind of like a play testing for other people interested. Also, we could do reviews on TTRPG accessories and supplies. Just a couple of the top of my head.

9) people who will get preferential treatment in applications sorry these people are hard to find people with editing skills graphic designers people who know how to setup live streams better i'm pretty good at it but I could use some help.
- Sad to say I have no experience with that.

10) are you willing to GM games because I don't always want to be the only one GM it kind of gets tiresome?
- Willing, yes. Will I be any good, I have no idea. I've never been a GM before.

11) are you comfortable being on webcam you don't have to use a webcam if you don't want to just thought I'd ask?
-Not an issue, lol

12) do you have a good functioning microphone?
-Yes

A little add, I really just love TTRPG's cause it's basically writing a story with a group of friends. Making friends out of strangers, the ridiculous and the epic moments. Just good memories. I look forward to a favorable response. :)

Paxman
May 3rd, 2019, 20:03
1) what is your time zone and availability
- Central Time and available during the week, not weekends.

2) experience with ttrpg example
- Played back in high school and for a few years after that in the Army.

3) What systems do you have experience running
-I've run the old Twilight 2000 game back in the late 80's early 90's

4) what games do you have experience playing
- I started playing Twilight 2000, then branched out into early D&D. Now re-acquainting myself with D&D 5E on fantasy grounds. I have the standard subscription and 5E downloaded

5) what do unique skills do you bring to the table
- I have a bunch of military knowledge, real world tactics, I've been told I have a sense of humor. I'm a team player, interested in keeping the party alive and helping other team members with what they need.

6) what is your grandma weakness
- I come to play, not sit and stare at a computer and listen to people argue. Crap, or get off the pot.

7) people who need not apply the easily-offended this is nothing against anybody's personal political ideology I just run games that some people might be uncomfortable playing in.
-Yeah, I've been around the block a few times, I'm not easily offended, besides, its fantasy anyway.

8) besides tabletop game play what ideas do you have for different shows for the channel
-A series for people getting back in the game. whats new, whats changed. Short battle sequences or complete turns. Demo different abilities or skills.

9) people who will get preferential treatment in applications sorry these people are hard to find people with editing skills graphic designers people who know how to setup live streams better i'm pretty good at it but I could use some help.
- Yep, not me. But if I had the APP's or knew what you were looking for specifically, I could learn...I'm kinda a geek that way

10) are you willing to GM games because I don't always want to be the only one GM it kind of gets tiresome?
- I can, it's been a while but yes, I'm not afraid to

11) are you comfortable being on webcam you don't have to use a webcam if you don't want to just thought I'd ask?
-As long as I don't have to wear silly costumes like little Bo Peep

12) do you have a good functioning microphone?
-New computer....I can always go buy one if needed

Dave0910
May 9th, 2019, 06:47
1 I'm on EST (GMT -5) and available every day, except Thursday evenings (EST) when I run my own campaign.
2 I've been playing RPG's since 1996, including White Wolf's Vampire: The Masquerade and Werewolf: The Apocalype as well as AD&D 2E, 3E (I never had an opportunity to play 3.5), 4E and 5E. Most of this has been as a DM, giving me very little chance to enjoy being a simple player.
3 See #2
4 See #2
5 I tend to keep the other players entertained, and I like to play the anti-hero, as well as the hero, being sneaky, even though I feel I'm acting in the best interest of the group.
6 I have no tolerance for people who Min/Max (See the 2E DMG) or who constantly argue with the DM and continuously disrupt the game.
7 No problem with being offended, within reason.
8 FG tutorials are always good, though they may have been overdone. Perhaps instructionals for the new D&D Classic Release?
9 I can help with some basic web applications and simple graphics designs. I can also make custom rulesets for FG.
10 I have no problem GMing as long as I get to spend time as a player, as well.
11 I'd prefer not to use a webcam, but I'm not fully opposed to it.
12 I have a good headset (wired). I currently can't use the wireless (which is a high-quality, gaming headset). I also use my bluetooth at times (connecting to Discord through my smartphone). Failing those, my laptop has a built-in microphone, but I try to avoid using it, because it picks up too much background noise.
13 No interest in a Goblin, but I am interested in other monster races (if available), such as a Drow exhile or follower of Eilistraee (who openly opposes Lloth and wants Drow to co-operate with the surface races).
14 No need for FB