PDA

View Full Version : How to add custom equipment?

GunbunnyFuFu
January 18th, 2019, 22:40
Good day!

Trying to add custom actions to the character. I click the brown button and then the green button to add item (weapon in this case), start adding a weapon. I name the weapon and then go to the weapon link (at the end of the row of data), however, I can't seem to click on this box to add data. It's as if it doesn't have focus.

Help! Supposed to run a Traveller:2300 AD game on Sunday, and won't be able to with the ruleset the way it is.

Additionally I get the following error: Runtime Error: desktop: Unable to create window with invalid class (referenceweapons : charsheet.id-00003.weaponlist.id-00003)

GB

Andraax
January 19th, 2019, 00:45
Which version are you running?

MadBeardMan
January 19th, 2019, 15:21
Good day!

Trying to add custom actions to the character. I click the brown button and then the green button to add item (weapon in this case), start adding a weapon. I name the weapon and then go to the weapon link (at the end of the row of data), however, I can't seem to click on this box to add data. It's as if it doesn't have focus.

Help! Supposed to run a Traveller:2300 AD game on Sunday, and won't be able to with the ruleset the way it is.

Additionally I get the following error: Runtime Error: desktop: Unable to create window with invalid class (referenceweapons : charsheet.id-00003.weaponlist.id-00003)

GB

Hello,

I've created a new Slug rifle, then added it to Dr Thunder.

Here's the screen showing the Action and the Attack/Damages all are working nicely here.

As Andraax asked, what version of the ruleset are you using and are you using any extensions?

Thanks,
MBM