View Full Version : LF2P - Saturdays 8am UTC - D&D 5e - increased party size

martok
January 18th, 2019, 18:05
FG License: Standard for ToD and Ultimate for SKT
Game System: 5E

Time Zone: UTC
Day of week and time: Saturday 8am UTC
If new game, planned start date:
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly but the game is shared, one week will be Tyranny of Dragons, the following week is Storm Kings Thunder
Term: Until campaigns are complete

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: 3/5 two replacement players are needed as we have expanded the group to five players
Character starting level & equipment: a level 3 character is required for each campaign
Character restrictions: no evil characters

Details of your scenario: Myself and another DM are sharing a campaign on a Saturday morning, we alternate DM weeks so that we are each playing alternate weeks in the other campaign. Other than that the players are the same but the characters are different.

Sorry for the second post but I couldn't edit the title of the original thread.

Thanks,

martok
January 23rd, 2019, 09:48
shameless bump

SaibenLocke
January 24th, 2019, 03:51
Hello,
I would be interested in joining one of the campaigns, I have a rotating schedule so I could only play ever other week. I am off this weekend 25JAN19, so whatever campaign is running this weekend I could join. I have been playing VTTs for about 5 years, and TTrpgs for 10 or so. GMed a few campaigns and been wanting to play here lately. Started on Roll20 and upgraded to FG. Lol. If I could join I would like to play a Bugbear Fighter 1/ Rogue 2 (Assassin). Depending on how long the campaign goes I would eventually be Fighter 3 (Close Quarters Combat UA)/ Rogue 17 (Assassin). Name would be Gau, Neutral with a lil chaos in there every now in then.

Phithis
January 24th, 2019, 07:08
I would be very interested. I have a couple of good character ideas. One is a dwarven Paladin LG(N) -heals/tank/striker- whatever the party would need. The other a N Cleric/Rogue(or Monk undecided)/Warlock, probably Human.

Phithis
January 24th, 2019, 07:11
Also, would you like point buy or rolled stats and do we have any starting gold?

vaughanatlarge
January 24th, 2019, 09:43
I would also like to throw my hat into the ring.

I'm kinda new to D&D, but I've been playing/running tabletop RPGs for a few years.