PDA

View Full Version : (MoreCore) Gloomhaven Extension

superteddy57
January 18th, 2019, 16:04
So I'm gearing up to play some Gloomhaven after just receiving the box set. The only problem is I didn't factor in the amount of space I would need to play and my accommodations are a bit small. So, I decided to code the record keeping and planning on doing most of the playing within Fantasy Grounds. So I made up an extension for it within MoreCore.

You will need not only this extension but also Trenloe's Basic Card Tables Extension for it to really shine. (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?23099-Basic-Card-Tables-Extensions&highlight=card+extension). Created a new node for holding and making cards. On the character sheet, Inventory will accept cards with a section to track when it is used and needs recharging. Perks is best used with trackers to track the times selected. Decks will hold links to tables for the created decks. NPC sheet was revamped for the information needed. Added a section that will accept tables as with the decks section on the character sheet. I'm looking for suggestions and questions. This is something I was planning on using for myself, but glad to share and let others play that wish to play with others or solo.

damned
January 18th, 2019, 20:53
Awesome superteddy57 - gonna give this a whirl!