TallHats
January 14th, 2019, 11:52
my discord is TallHats#8465 feel free to add me and ask me any questions

FG License: Ultimate license
Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: CST
Day of week and time: Weekly on Wednesdays, start time is 8pm
If new game, planned start date: Wednesday Jan 16th, 8pm CST

Text or Voice: Voice preferred (text is ok)
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix:50/50
Number of Players in game & needed:1 in game 3 needed
Character starting level & equipment: starting at level 3, standard starting equipment
Character restrictions: none

Details of your scenario:

In the world of Nanlijeil, you each have come across a posting in a city or town where you have either past though or were visiting. The posting is read as follows:

WANTED
False Messiah
For the Blaspheming of the Gods
Dead not alive - Proof of death
last seen at Leinhilds Fortress ruins
Claim reward at Helm Highs Temple
REWARD
(tailored for each individual PC)

As you were intrigued and felt inclined to seek out this “false messiah” for the reward and set out. You all happened to cross paths as you arrived at the fortress. You each hacked a slashed and throw your spells until you all arrived just outside what you believed was the throne room. Everyone eager for their reward busted into the throne room, certain that is where the “false messiah” would be hiding. You stop, dead in your tracks. You all feel this sudden chill creep down your spines. You each feel as if you've made a grand mistake in barging in. You see a small army of skeletal warriors led by, what you can tell, the “false messiah”.

The “false messiah” waves his hands as if to cast some kind of magic. Suddenly a massive rift opens from underneath you and sucks you through. The next thing you know, you all wake up washed up on a beach.You have no idea where you have ended up, all you can surmise is that this is not where you have lived all your life. What is this new world and how do you get back home?ome?

aatnip
January 14th, 2019, 16:44
Sounds like a really interesting premise. Would you be willing for a newbie to join? I've never played on Fantasy Grounds before, and I've also never played 5e before (although I have played AD&D and have enjoyed my fair share of Critical Role).

Michael Colacino
January 15th, 2019, 17:47
Hello,

I would love to join. I have sent you a request on discord (MCtitan#2164). I hope to hear from you soon.

Best,

confederation
January 16th, 2019, 03:40
You didn't really ask for anything so i'm just going to give you my Discord contact Vladimir Putin#7226