PDA

View Full Version : War Of The Lance 3.5 (GM LFP Looking For Players)

dimickr
January 12th, 2019, 17:15
FG License: Ultimate
Game System: 3.5

Time Zone: Mountain
Day of week and time: Mondays 10am MST
If new game, planned start date: FEB/MAR 2019
Planned Duration & Frequency: weekly, 2-3 hours to start, hopin for more as I get comfortable running this format
Term:Long Term/Full Campaign 1-20

Text or Voice: voice, i do have a teamspeak server
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? perhaps in the future

Roleplay & Combat mix: i.e. 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: need 4
Character starting level & equipment: will be 5th lvl
Character restrictions: Only core races and classes, dragonlance setting 3.5/d20 setting appropriate

Details of your scenario: Going to play through the whole war of the lance story

Submit me a good character idea that would suit the story (Look it up if you arent familiar) I will root through those for matches, no power/meta gamey stuff please, want this fun for everyone, if youre that kind look elsewhere, please be ready to laugh a lot and kill shtuff is bout all I ask. Any donations are welcome if you enjoy my games (would just buy FG stuff with it) but nothing required other than a good attitude and willingness to have fun.

Will be starting soon, prep is underway, this will be my first campaign over internet, though I have been using FG for a couple years for my in person games, so bear with me!

Elohir
January 12th, 2019, 21:58
Been preparing to start my own WotL campaign, but have been converting it to 5e. I would be interested to join as a player, but time slot is not good. Wishing you Good Luck on your campaign!

rothbat
January 13th, 2019, 03:10
i would like to join

dimickr
January 13th, 2019, 03:51
So game times showed Monday but should be sundays, thank for catching it when I didnt :(

dimickr
January 13th, 2019, 03:53
Sorry, should be sundays if you're interested

Tolk63
January 13th, 2019, 17:27
So....

Game Day: Sundays
Game Time: 10:00 MST (that would be 11:CST for me)

Which all works, so I am definitely interested. Where do I start? :)

rothbat
January 13th, 2019, 17:28
i am still interested

Stevefromtopsfield
January 15th, 2019, 00:52
Very interested. I still hold the War of the Lance/Brothers trilogy as some of my favorite reading ever, and revisit them every five years or so. Anyway, I'm in a live group currently playing the Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder/3.5 campaign, so I'm well versed in 3.5 and 5e. I would absoluetely love to play a Dragonlance campaign.

Artaron
January 15th, 2019, 11:02
Same as the above. I grew up on Dragonlance and its heroes. Would be interested in revisting and taking part in that world