PDA

View Full Version : 2-3 players LFG - Starting at or after 7pm Eastern - 5E

PureVenom
January 12th, 2019, 13:35
FG License: Regular paid licence
Time Zone: Eastern (ET)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Tue or Thurs, weekly or biweekly starting after 6pm ET and week-ends
Term: Long Term, but not opposed to playing one-offs or a single short adventure either
Voice: Discord/Vent/TS

Game System Preferred: 5E
Fantasy Grounds Experience: New purchase, watched some basic tutorials (some experience with 4e but basic knowledge).

Character Type Preferred: Party Needs
About us: We are a group of 3 who recently purchased FG and are looking to learn the ropes and get into regular sessions. So far only a few you tube vids watched and have yet to play one game. Learning curve is to be expected.

Thank you for the consideration,

fharlang
January 14th, 2019, 01:01
Hello,

I DM a couple weekend games that start 7pm CST.

PureVenom
January 14th, 2019, 02:28
Good evening @Fharlang,

we would definitely be interested in taking part. If you can send me the details I can organize this with my buddies. So far there are three of us with the possibility of a fourth. You can also provide with the preferred character types needed for group and we will accommodate.

Yours truly,

fharlang
January 14th, 2019, 02:46
OK, I'm thinking that a new campaign would be the best for new players.

PureVenom
January 14th, 2019, 02:52
This would be fine, whatever you feel is best. We have no game experience in FG, some basic (very basic) knowledge of D&D (had more in AD&D but we are looking at 25-30 years ago).

I am off for the night now so if you want to send me a PM with details we can coordinate. I also have my own TS sever and can give you details for that as well if you wanted to chat.

fharlang
January 14th, 2019, 02:55
So what ever characters you want to play is fine.

fharlang
January 14th, 2019, 02:56
Yes pm me the TS info so we can chat

LawDawg
January 14th, 2019, 19:21
If you could stand to add an additional player I would like to get in on this. I am available any days except Wednesdays and Thursdays. I last played AD&D in 1980 and my daughter got me into 5e with her group a few weeks ago. We play that game on Thursdays with Wednesdays as a backup. I have a little FG experience and am quickly coming up to speed on 5e.

Stevefromtopsfield
January 15th, 2019, 00:03
I'm looking to join a group. Still need a player?

PureVenom
January 15th, 2019, 00:23
Good evening travelers, it would appear for the time being our group is full. It is nice to see so much interest. Feel free to add me to your friends list and if a spot opens up I can send you a message. I will also post in this thread should a spot open up.