PDA

View Full Version : Where can I ask support questions ?

Merkron
January 11th, 2019, 22:01
Hiya All !

Where can I ask (technical) questions ?

BR Merkron

Zacchaeus
January 11th, 2019, 22:10
HI Merkron welcome to FG.

You can ask here or in the House of Healing or in the Discord channe (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?36377-New-Official-Discord-Server)l.

Merkron
January 11th, 2019, 22:34
HI Merkron welcome to FG.

You can ask here or in the House of Healing or in the Discord channe (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?36377-New-Official-Discord-Server)l.

Tyvm :-)

Okej, uhm dunno if I should start a new post with the question or just ask here?

I'll ask here and move it to a new post if needed.

Ok, so I have the Hosting-FG-Server-ConnectionFailure-1802-Forwarding.

Some info:

Asus rt-ac68u Broadband Router/Nat/FW
Windows7 with Commodo Internet Security

So, Port 1802 forwarded to my local IP in the Asus, Source:Any, Incoming Port: 1802, Dest Ip: My FG Server, Port:Any + uPNP activated
In Windows Firewall rules to let FG In/Out on any port any protocol
Tested to disable Firewall in Asus, Disable Commodo on Win7
still Connection Failure.

I have checked other posts searching "1802" but found nothing that could help me.

BR Merkron

LordEntrails
January 11th, 2019, 22:48
First thing, are you GMing? Players don't need the connection test to work.

Second, is your network connection in Windows set to private? It has to be or Windows will not let incoming connection in even if you have exceptions.

If you still need help, next thing to do is to run the command in a DOS window tracert 8.8.8.8 and paste the results here.

If you would rather try and understand and resolve things yourself, try this post; err well, I can't find the post!

Zacchaeus
January 11th, 2019, 23:02
I think we are talking on Discord. If so problem is at least partially resolved.

Merkron
January 11th, 2019, 23:52
Hiya !

All is more or less solved just Comodo Internet Security being &%¤#¤ :-)
But I found a post where You could disable a Global block-all-rule. I will try to see if I can make some exception for that thing later.

TYVM for the help !!!! :-)

(Tried to set topic to [Solved] but it didnt work)

BR Merkron