PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player Nights (most days are good, alternating weeks maybe?)

Drakeblight
January 11th, 2019, 20:54
FG License: Own a full copy of the game.
Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time (Vancouver / L.A)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I am looking, ideally, for something that goes every other week. My work schedule rotates every day of the week, but across two weeks. Discuss with me and I can identify which day I will be available and it will repeat biweekly forever :P
Term: I would prefer a long term campaign, starting at any level and continuing on through to level 20.
Voice: Yes I am willing to voice, have most of the different clients and know how to use them.

Game System Preferred: I prefer D&D 5e, but am willing to adapt to different systems.
Game System Experience: I am most familiar with 5e and 3.5 D&D.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I am extremely familiar with the program. I ran my own game on it for a year and a half.

Character Type Preferred: I am aiming to play a wizard or sorcerer, but I like fighters and barbarians as well. I'm pretty flexible.
About me: I am an extremely flexible player, having experienced all different types through running my own ongoing D&D group for approximately 6 years. I am comfortable with being entirely in character, or not, as necessary. Ultimately what I am looking for is a challenging story, with medium to slow progression. If you are a friendly group of people, I won't have any trouble fitting in and fitting the group's needs :) PM me if I sound attractive, I haven't been a player in a long time and would really like to get started :)