PDA

View Full Version : XP on Party sheet

dragonheels
January 11th, 2019, 16:57
Hello,
I'm starting a dd5 campaign tonight. I'm very excited.
I've just tested the way the DM can award XP from a quest in the party sheet.
It works.
But it was a test, and I do not know how to take it back. Is there a way ?
I looked on the pc character sheet, but didn't find there either.
And another little question, where can man enter the xp needed until next level ?

Thanks a lot :)

LordEntrails
January 11th, 2019, 17:15
Open the character sheet, open the class details, typo over the XP field and enter 0 (or what you want it to be). Same plce for the XP to next level.

dragonheels
January 11th, 2019, 17:26
Open the character sheet, open the class details, typo over the XP field and enter 0 (or what you want it to be). Same plce for the XP to next level.

Thank you very much!

Trenloe
January 11th, 2019, 18:03
You can also drag/drop XP to the PC fields in the party sheet. Type the negative number in the modifier box under the chat window, then drag/drop to the XP field for each PC in the party sheet. If you have a few to do, drag/drop the negative modifier to the chat window first, then drag/drop the negative number from the chat window to the XP fields in the party sheet.

dragonheels
January 11th, 2019, 18:10
You can also drag/drop XP to the PC fields in the party sheet. Type the negative number in the modifier box under the chat window, then drag/drop to the XP field for each PC in the party sheet. If you have a few to do, drag/drop the negative modifier to the chat window first, then drag/drop the negative number from the chat window to the XP fields in the party sheet.

Thanks a lot for the tip!!!

lostsanityreturned
January 16th, 2019, 15:19
Thanks a lot for the tip!!!

You can also create a quest with a negative value of exp that you want to remove and drag it from there (shorter drag)