PDA

View Full Version : LFP: Have 4, need 1 or 2 more - Pathfinder Weekly Saturdays 6pm-10pm

Copernicus219
January 10th, 2019, 01:20
FG License: Ultimate
Game System: Pathfinder, Homebrew world/campaign w/ mixing in some modules/modified modules

Time Zone: EST USA (UTC-5)
Day of week and time: Weekly Saturdays 6pm.
Planned start date: 1/12/2019
Planned Duration & Frequency: I would say 4 hour session and can go longer if people want. Weekly Saturdays.
Term: Long Term - Starting at level 1, Homebrew Campaign.

Text or Voice: Both
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Nope

Game System Experience: Played and GMed GURPS for about 10 years or so. Pathfinder, maybe 5ish years.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: New, but watched lots of videos and DMed a session with some friends. I'll need more GM time, but sure I'll be able to run pretty smoothly without too many sessions in. Just ask that if an issue pops up with the technology to be patient and help to work it out if you can.

Roleplay & Combat mix: Probably 40/60 roleplay/combat
Number of Players in game & needed: have 4, need 1 more, possibly 2

Character starting level & equipment: Level 1, starting gold by rolls, abilities and character creation rolled up in game.
Character restrictions: None really, just know try to know the class you're playing as I don't know/remember all class specifics.

Details of your scenario: You start in a small town located on an island. While you know there are other lands beyond the sea, you've never travelled to them. The town of Tespen has been your home since you remember. There has always been trade of goods to and from the island from the distant city of Akovar, but something is wrong. The tradesmen have stopped bringing goods and the few town adventurers that have gone to investigate haven't come back for a week. Tespen has enough food to last for another month, but without their next shipment it could be a bleak winter.

My games tend to lean more towards combat over hours of roleplay, I'd say 60combat/40roleplay, but there is always a story or reason for why you're doing it. I do like people in character, thinking what your character would do in that particular situation, but never require you to act it out. You can roleplay as little or as much as you like. I never force that aspect of the game. As long as the story is moving forward and everyone is having fun. I would like players to create a short backstory for your character. Doesn't have to be long, just a little about your character and something interesting from their past. You all will have grown up in Tespen, so pick a profession you would have in a small town and have a short backstory to go along with it. As far as play styles, all I is ask is you be a team player.

Game Calendar https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3317

Let me know if you have any questions!