PDA

View Full Version : LFG 2 Players LF Weeknight Game Wed CST US Time Zone prefer 5E

Vengerxxx
January 9th, 2019, 21:48
FG License: 1 player has Ultimate, the other player owns the basic version
Time Zone: Central
Day(s) of week: Wednesday nights with a start time of 8 or 9 PM

Game System Preferred: 5E
Game System Experience: I have about a year of experience playing 5E, and my friend has about 6 months experience
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I have over a year experience working with FG. My friend has about 6 months.

Character Type Preferred: I would like to play a Ranger or melee fighter. My friend likes Rogues and Bards
About me: I like to play an even mix of combat and role play. I really enjoy getting into the story of a campaign, and leveraging the backstories of my characters to provide a unique experience and adventure hook. We've both played through Lost Mines of Phandelen, and now we're looking for a new campaign. Perhaps Tomb of Annihilation, Storm Kings Thunder, or something in Waterdeep. We're open to pretty much anything in the 5E world, so bring it.

Thanks for reading, and I am hoping there's a DM out there who needs two players. We're both adults with day jobs, and have a great sense of humor, etc.

Cheers!

Venger