PDA

View Full Version : E-Gold investing!

Lillie_Steins
August 10th, 2006, 12:25
Moderator edit: Improper content

tdwyer11b
August 10th, 2006, 12:54
Ugh, I come here for my gaming fix, not investment advice. Wait a sec, why am I wasting my time replying to this post?

Snikle
August 10th, 2006, 14:11
You are hoping to bring the attention of this post to the Devs, so that they may smite him before your eyes in a display of their godly might!

Never understood those things, does anyone really come here and go, "Wow! Just what I was looking for!" I mean come on, it isnt even good grammar for crying out loud. "Or you are looking for the some more sources of income"
You income grow, click here!

Kalan
August 10th, 2006, 14:13
My Eyess...my Eyessss...

richvalle
August 10th, 2006, 14:21
The bad part is that with the Devs at Gencon this will probably last a while.

Sigh... todays the first day of Gencon and here I am sitting at work.

rv

Kalan
August 10th, 2006, 14:30
The bad part is that with the Devs at Gencon this will probably last a while.

Sigh... todays the first day of Gencon and here I am sitting at work.

rv

You an me both brother...you an me both...I have a number of friends from another board who are goin as well...freaks...I hate them all!!!

Ahem...err...*sighs*

*goes back to cowerin behind his monitor...pretending to be busy...*

Mainframemouse
August 10th, 2006, 14:52
First day of Gencon, not only am I at work, but I'm also in the wrong country.
No Gencon UK until next year.

Well at least its a bit closer for me. I moved to Loughborough for Gencon, and it was never held there again.

Back to topic.

This is a bit of an obscure forum to post that on.

Online RPG Tabletop forum. We're talking Geek factor 10. No Geek is going to fall for a pyramid scheme.

richvalle
August 10th, 2006, 15:11
First day of Gencon, not only am I at work, but I'm also in the wrong country.
No Gencon UK until next year.

Well at least its a bit closer for me. I moved to Loughborough for Gencon, and it was never held there again.

Back to topic.

This is a bit of an obscure forum to post that on.

Online RPG Tabletop forum. We're talking Geek factor 10. No Geek is going to fall for a pyramid scheme.

What, you are saying just because we use virtual table top software to play DnD and we are talking about Gencon we're Geeks???

:)

rv

Mainframemouse
August 10th, 2006, 15:26
and proud.

I get paid to 'play' with computers. I've even landed myself a girly geek for a wife. And passed my geek genes to my two daughters.

Now all I need now is a little extra cash....

Kalan
August 10th, 2006, 15:33
and proud.

I get paid to 'play' with computers. I've even landed myself a girly geek for a wife. And passed my geek genes to my two daughters.

Now all I need now is a little extra cash....

Amen brother! I too have a a "girly" geek for a better half :) And when we get around to adding to the family, I hope to raise them proper ;)

Tho I now have achieved my dream :) Vinny gonna be published game writer soon :D

richvalle
August 10th, 2006, 15:43
My wife is NOT a gamer in any way, shape or form. I have been working on our kids though. :)

A published game writer... cool! What game? Maybe I'll try to buy a copy. :)

rv

Kalan
August 10th, 2006, 16:01
Well...more supplement/adventure than full blown game ;) And its still a WiP ;)

When I can spill more I'll let ya know ;)

Mainframemouse
August 10th, 2006, 16:03
I've seen your work over at fum. and its good.

Fingers crossed for you mate.

With any luck, you'll do a Jared. Get brought up by WotC, have all publishing cost paid, get dropped by WotC and have your IP handed back for free.

Kalan
August 10th, 2006, 16:34
I've seen your work over at fum. and its good.

Fingers crossed for you mate.

With any luck, you'll do a Jared. Get brought up by WotC, have all publishing cost paid, get dropped by WotC and have your IP handed back for free.
I have stuff posted at FUM :S Only thing I remember really posting of any quality was a story I'd written like 2yrs ago based on a campaign I ran for my better half ;)

Tho...that campaign has spawned two others in the same setting...:o And may or may not be related to what I'm doin now ;)

Actually - it has nothing to do with what I'm working on now...tho I do hope to one day expand on those original ideas...

Mainframemouse
August 10th, 2006, 17:05
I have stuff posted at FUM :S Only thing I remember really posting of any quality was a story I'd written like 2yrs ago based on a campaign I ran for my better half ;)

Tho...that campaign has spawned two others in the same setting...:o And may or may not be related to what I'm doin now ;)

Actually - it has nothing to do with what I'm working on now...tho I do hope to one day expand on those original ideas...

Sorry, I thought you where a part of the FUM group. Either way good luck

Kalan
August 10th, 2006, 17:24
Sorry, I thought you where a part of the FUM group. Either way good luck
Hehe...I take that as a huge compliment actually! And I do love what they've done for FG, and online gaming in general :) The whole FUM gang have produced some really really amazing stuff in their short (relatively) time together :) And I thoroughly enjoy visitin their boards :) I've gotten a lot of inspiration from them and others on there :)

Dupre
August 10th, 2006, 19:05
Please create a new thread for the GenCon discussion. This thread has a spam topic and first post content.